Someone there

Joshua was eating his cookie while staring out of balcony.

Joshua: You came. ( still looking out)

Jeonghan put coat on bed and back hug him. He hummed. Warmth of Joshua neck make him snuggle onto him.

Joshua: How was your day? 

Jeonghan: Tiring. 

Joshua: Food is ready.

Jeonghan: Not now. ( kissing his neck)

Joshua: Weren't you tired moment ago? ( giggle)

Jeonghan: Not for you. ( pick him)

Joshua was put on bed. Jeonghan hove over him. He start kissing his neck. Joshua enjoy and caress his hairs. 

Jeonghan: You are so cute. My cute meal. ( kiss his nose)

Joshua giggle. Both kiss. 

***************

Joshua was naked while older in pants. Jeonghan was sucking and biting his neck. Joshua whimpering and moaning softly. Their bodies cover in white sheet. Jeonghan hand trace down and enter finger in him. Joshua moan. Older move his finger while sucking his neck. Jeonghan add two more. Joshua get in intense pleasure. He moan out hyung repeatly. He want to Get his release.

Joshua: Hyung close. Aah!

Jeonghan: Cum baby. Let hyung hear your pretty moans.

Joshua came on his fingers. He pant hard. Both kiss messily. 

Joshua turn his head sideway to break kiss. He half open his eyes. He saw someone hiding. He get shocked and start tapping Jeonghan shoulder.

Joshua: Hyung hyung wait wait. ( pushing him)

Jeonghan: What happen baby? ( look at him)

Joshua: Someone there.

Jeonghan look.

Jeonghan: Where baby?

Joshua: Outside balcony.

Jeonghan: No baby.

Joshua: Please go and see.

Jeonghan stand. Joshua sat on bed while covering himself with sheet. Jeonghan go. He saw no one. But then notice a camera there. He pick and look in. Anger made it's way in him. His and Joshua intimating photos. A video play while Joshua was moaning and Jeonghan devouring him. He get red in anger and look out.

Jeonghan: Catch that man!

His guards that attentive and catch. Jeonghan went in and close door and curtains. 

Jeonghan: I am coming baby. ( kiss him)

Both kiss. Jeonghan went.

BYE