Almost drown

Maya: Sir-

Joshua: No!

Eric: Sir you will get sick.

Joshua: I will not. Bye ( ran out)

Both sigh and follow him. They chase him through rain. Joshua run in their garden, tricking them. Joshua was laughing a lot. He accidently trip and fell in pool. He gasp. Water get in his mouth. He start drowning. Eric and Maya were in wrong direction because of younger trick. Joshua try swimming up but was unable to. His body consuming pool water. Maya saw him drowning. They quickly went and pull him out. Joshua was coughing and gasping for air. Eric pick him bridal style and take him in quickly.

Eric: On the heater. ( put him on laying mattress)

Guards quickly on. Maya pump water out from Joshua. Both make him well. Joshua faint.

Maya: Call doctor. He need to be checked.

Doctor came and check him.

Doctor: Nothing to worry. Water get in his lungs and he will have some trouble breathing but okay. Don't get him in rain. 

Both nod.

At night.

Jeonghan: Baby. ( happily enter in mansion) Baby? Where is he?

Guard: In your both bedroom boss.

Jeonghan: Slept early. ( went to room)

Jeonghan climb stairs and go to room. 

Maya: Sir that's why we say not to run in rain. You were about to get drown.

Joshua nod and eat his bread. Jeonghan came.

Joshua: Hyung! ( happily)

Jeonghan: Tell what happen.

Eric: Joshua sir was running in garden. He trip and fell in pool. He was about to drown but got saved. Doctor said nothing to worry. He is fine just some breathing problem.

Jeonghan nod. Maya and Eric bow and went. Jeonghan go to his baby

Jeonghan: When you will start listening to us?

Joshua: When I will be in mood.

Jeonghan sigh. He hug Joshua and bury younger head in his chest. Caressing his hairs.

Jeonghan: You don't know how precious you are to me. If you will be gone for even one day I will lose my mind. And today you risked your life. What will happen to me after you are gone from my life. Hmm. ( gently)

Joshua: Sorry. ( cutely)

Jeonghan: I need to tighten your security.

Joshua whine.

BYE