Special part ( M)

Jeonghan throw Joshua on bed. 

Joshua: I told you. No throwing on bed. ( sat)

Jeonghan: You were about to get ruined and only care about throwing. ( taking his belt off)

Jeonghan throw his belt and lay him on bed. Jeonghan get hovered over Joshua.

Joshua: You look handsome today.

Jeonghan: And everyday. ( kissing his neck)

Joshua: My cute oldie.

Jeonghan: You know I am only cute for you.

Joshua: I also know that you only like me to caress your hairs. ( caress them)

Jeonghan take his coat off and kiss him. Both kiss hungrily. Joshua start unbuttoning his hyung's shirt. Jeonghan start kissing his neck again. Joshua open his shirt and again caress his hairs while enjoying. Jeonghan bite his neck. Joshua whimper.

Jeonghan: Your neck always look so beautiful with my marks. You look like mine.

Han again taste his lips. He separate and take his shirt off, then Joshua t-shirt.

Jeonghan: Why your body don't have my mark? ( kiss his chest)

Joshua: Because we did it 1 year ago. ( sarcastically) See properly, I have them. Everyday I need to wear layers of cloth. Aah~ ( whimper)

Older bite his skin.

Jeonghan: Was I too gentle on you last time? ( suck skin) This time I will be rough.

Joshua sigh. 

Time skip

Joshua: Daddy! Hmm~ ( moan)

Jeonghan was sucking him, teasing him. He roam his tongue in him. Joshua whimpering, clenching sheet. Like he have any other option. Jeonghan lick his pussy. Joshua panting.

Jeonghan:  You like it? ( smirk) Of course you do. Look at your beautiful face. Panting and whimpering. ( kiss him)

Both kiss messily. Jeonghan start fingering him. Joshua moan in kiss. Jeonghan didn't let him break kiss, instead kissing him more hardly. Joshua shamelessly moaning in kiss. Jeonghan add another finger. He break kiss to let Joshua breath. Younger love this so much. Older long, thick fingers in him. Moving freely, exploring inside him. Jeonghan add 3rd one in. Joshua moan louder. Older take his fingers out and suck them. Meanwhile Joshua whine and pant. He want more. How spoilt his baby is. 

Jeonghan: Aww! You look so wrecked. Look in mirror baby.

Joshua didn't. He never like looking at mirror while making love. But Jeonghan always like it. Love to see how their match so perfectly with each other. Proud to see the rhythm of thrust.

Jeonghan: Not now? Okay then. When I will be fucking you, you will be seeing how our body match so good. ( kiss his chest)

Jeonghan line himself and enter. They moan loud. Joshua clench Jeonghan hands and keep whimpering. Jeonghan loving to hear them. He start moving. 

Joshua: Aah~ Daddy! Hmm~. ( moaning)

Jeonghan: Oh baby! You are doing so good. Your pretty moans are pleasure to my ears.

Joshua keep moaning. Jeonghan make it faster and harder, he also suck his nipples. Jeonghan hear Joshua moan his name louder. He smirk and hit harder on that spot. Abusing it hardly and fastly. Joshua like this torture very much. He will never stop Jeonghan at this torture. 

Jeonghan: Look there baby. ( kissing his neck)

Joshua look. A mirror. He turn his head away. Jeonghan chuckle. He grip his neck and make him look at mirror. Joshua close his eyes. 

Jeonghan: Watch it baby. You look so pretty like this.

Joshua shake his head and keep moaning. Jeonghan hit harder. Younger moan louder and open his teary eyes. His vision blur. Jeonghan wipe tears away with second hand. Joshua can see how fast older his. He does look pretty but Joshua don't want to look More. He close his eyes. Jeonghan leave his neck and kiss where he grip. Younger turn his head to Jeonghan. They kiss.

Joshua: C-close. Aah! Hmm~

Jeonghan: Wait for daddy baby. I am also close.

Joshua nod. They fell themselves very close. Thrust get faster but eventually get sloppy. They came, Jeonghan stop. Both kiss again.

Both: Love you. ( Join head)

BYE