Revenge!

Joshua: Why!? Why there is no cartoons?

Maya: Sir there is. But you watched all.

Joshua: HMPH! ( cross arms)

Joshua stand. He go out. Two follow him. Joshua get in his room. They stop out. Joshua teasingly smile. He open their balcony window and look out. Not so many guards, and guards present there were not facing him. He climb out and sat on railing. He again look around, no one there. He  start climbing down. Jeonghan walk in garden while on call. Joshua hide. Older stay on call then talk to someone. Joshua slowly look.. He came out and get down. Slowly making his way to left. Jeonghan notice him.

Jeonghan: Baby?

Joshua stop. He look back and wave at him.

Jeonghan: How you are here? I didn't saw you coming from there.

Maya and Eric came running.

Eric: Sir you were just in room and how you are here?

Jeonghan look up. Balcony open. Joshua get to know he get caught. He ran away. All chase him. Jeonghan client thinking why king is running behind a boy?

Jeonghan: Come here baby.

Joshua: I am not running to come to you. ( dodge a guard)

Joshua run faster. Jeonghan and his guard behind him. They try catching him but Joshua dodge them all. Joshua get in front garden. 

Jeonghan: Sometime you do really check my strength.

Joshua: Old people need to be running or they will get wrinkles. ( laughing)

Jeonghan: You! 

Jeonghan ran faster. Joshua couldn't match with his pace. Jeonghan catch him. Joshua push him in pool. Jeonghan fell but also took younger with him. Guards stop and pant. They went away. 

Joshua try going out but Jeonghan didn't let him. He keep pulling in water. Both drench.

Joshua: Hyung!

Jeonghan: My revenge. ( laugh)

Joshua throw water on him. Jeonghan throw back. Both do water fight. Joshua white t-shirt totally sticking to his body. Jeonghan black coat and shirt also drenched. Both fight until they get enough. Joshua get out first. He splash water on Jeonghan face. Jeonghan was planning for revenge for Joshua get in some distance. Jeonghan came out. He throw his head back, looking sexy. Joshua also look hot. Jeonghan notice his white t-shirt revealing younger upper body. Joshua squishing his corner of t-shirt to get water out. Jeonghan  take his coat and cover him. 

Jeonghan: Go and change. 

Joshua went. Jeonghan remember about his client. He ruffle his hairs and went. Water dripping from his hairs, clothes sticking showing his abs and well made chest. He go to him again and talk.

BYE