Lost

Jeonghan: I will clear that doubt soon. ( rub Joshua's hair with shampoo)

Joshua: How?

Jeonghan: I will. It's not important now. ( kiss his head)

After some days

Jeonghan start to think that his mom really loves him. He start making himself soft. Joshua was happy that his plan is succeeding. Today is function day. All Jeonghan's distance as well as close relatives came.

Mary: Brother. I think you should marry here.

Jeonghan: I should. ( also thinking)

Mary: I will be bride's maid. Wait, you don't have bride but groom. I will be Groom's maid.

Jeonghan: Should I propose him here?

Mary: He already proposed to marry you. Take your boyfriend ring out of his ring finger and add wedding ring. Become boyfriends to husbands. Either today or no day.

Jeonghan: You motivate good.

Mary: I know. ( look up to celling) I am unmarried but give married advice. I am such great.

Jeonghan: Where is that kid? ( go to find him)

Jeonghan start finding. He saw him around.

Jeonghan: Baby. ( going)

Mom: Hey son. Come here on stage.

Jeonghan look. He went.

Mom: There something to announce. ( on mic) Hello all family of mine. I have great news. My son came back! ( all clap) And another good news is that he is getting married!

Jeonghan look. Did his plan leak? He look at Mary. Mary shake her head. He look at Joshua. Joshua was also confused. 

Mom: All of you must be confused and shocked. But yes! He is getting married. With my niece Yona!

All clap. Joshua's heart broke. He get tears in his eyes. Jeonghan came out of shock state.

Jeonghan: But I don't want to marry her.

Mom: C'mon. For your mother. Remember how you used to send police off from our house, at your mother's order.

Jeonghan remember. His mother used to steal money and hide in his house. Police used to come for investigation but she used to put her son in front. He was always a take out for her.

Jeonghan get his cold stares back. He take mic.

Jeonghan: Yes I will marry.

Joshua gasp. Mary get heart attack.

Jeonghan: But not her. Him ( point)

All look. Joshua's sad expression turn into smile.

Mom: He is your son.

Jeonghan: You really think. ( get down stage and walk to him) Baby, they think you as my son.

Joshua pull him and kiss him. All gasp. Mary shoot. Both ally aunts clap in happiness.

Jeonghan: Now you still think that we are father-son. You proved me wrong again Mrs Hona. First time Mr Yoon get tricked. Uff! Hey Mr Hona. Your wife is having affairs. Look in her drawer ( take Joshua and start going)

Mom: Son-

Jeonghan: You lost that again, Mrs Hona. We will never come again. I will announce in media that My only family is him, ( grip Joshua's waist) His mom and dad. My sister and two aunts. I don't need you in my family.

Both Yoons went.

END