Make her believe

Yerin: I also want coffee.

Joshua: Have mine. ( give)

Yerin drink. She look in files. Joshua read another. He notice. Yerin was trying to find something in files. Joshua think.

Joshua: I need to make her believe in me.

Jeonghan: Give her kisses and cuddles.

Joshua: Yes!

Jeonghan cry.

Joshua: Not for cuddles and kisses.

Jihoon: How your tears magically come out?

Hoshi: Yours are coming too. ( wipe own)

Jihoon notice. He look around.

Jihoon: Why you are cutting onions!? ( take onions from Wonwoo)

Wonwoo: Mingyu wants to eat soup. ( take and cut)

Jihoon: Why you are cutting here?

Wonwoo: You all are talking. I thought to cut here. ( cutting)

Joshua: You are his slave. On my plan. ( wipe his tears) There onions are painful ( cry)

Jeonghan: I am getting curious. Tell fast. ( wipe tears)

Joshua: You will attack on me.

All: Huh?

Joshua: Fake one. But real wound. He will attack me in front of all. My arm will get cut. Mingyu hyung and Hoshi will take him away. 

Jeonghan: I will attack on you in real? No.

Joshua: C'mon. Don't be so much love sick. Just a stab.

Jeonghan: You used to cry after getting injection. Whole day your tears couldn't stop. And you are saying for stab.

Hoshi: Injections and knife have lot of difference. Injection comes with knowing and hurt more. Stab came out of blue and no scared. Enough of onion cutting. Are you making food for whole country?!

Wonwoo: I got to absorb in cutting onion that I forgot to stop. ( put away)

Joshua: Don't be much. And only stab. Not on throat neither on stomach. On arm.

END