Plan completed

All get another shock. Joshua and Jeonghan kissing. Most shock was Yerin. Joshua threw knife away and get on his lap. They break kiss and smile. Joining their forehead.

Jeonghan: Hello, Mrs Yoon.

Joshua: Hello, Mr Yoon.

They look in each other eyes. All shocked except ones who know plan. How can they act like this?! Young Hong betrayed Mr Yoon, stole his company. Mr Yoon even attacked him. How can they be so close?

Yerin: H-honey?

Joshua: Hello baby. ( wave at him) How are you? Your plan was good. But not right.  

Yerin: You cheated on him.

Joshua: I did everything for him. How can you be so dumb? ( chuckle)  I  visit him everyday in prison, managed his company. Think by yourself. If I hated him then I would have ruined his image and company. Poor you.

Yerin: Love was f-fake.

Joshua: Of course! You hurt my love. I hurt your love. Do you think I don't know that you are Mr Kung's daughter. Thirsty for revenge. And it wasn't love. It was revenge. I wanted revenge. You wanted too. Just thing is that. I got mine and you lost yours.

Yerin: How can YOU!!! ( came forward furiously)

Yerin take knife and about to stab him. But Jeonghan hold her hand.

Jeonghan: How can you hurt my two Yoons? ( twist her hand and throw)

Yerin: He is only one! ( look at them)

Joshua: No. Two. ( touch his waist)

Jeonghan smirk and keep hand on top of Joshua's hand.

Yerin: You are pregnant?

Joshua: Yes. Such fortunate thing for us and unfortunate for you.

Yerin: But we, we.

Joshua: You still think I did it with you? ( chuckle)

Yoons, Jeons, and Lees laugh.

Joshua: I mixed pill in your drink. You were drunk and I take every  information from you. Poor you. Fell in your trap.

Yerin: How can you betray me?!

Joshua: How can you hurt him? I just took revenge.

Yerin: He killed my father!

Joshua: Your father betrayed them at their critical condition. Wanting company for himself. He died in car accident, not killed by him.

Yerin: You will pay. ( throw drink at him)

Mingyu put file in front of Joshua's face. Not a single drop get on him.

Mingyu: Read this file. ( throw at her) You don't only have one mother.

Yerin look. She get furious.

Yerin: I will remember you all. ( going)

Jeonghan: Take a photo! 

Jihoon: Nah. We are so popular. She will see us everywhere.

They laugh.

END