Don't be embarrassed

Jeonghan was confused. Joshua get red. Older understand and laugh. Joshua ears get more red, he look down. Jeonghan came close.

Jeonghan: You were hiding that from me.

Joshua was tomato. He curse his fate. Jeonghan caress his red ears.

Jeonghan: You are like tomato. ( nuzzle his face on his neck) You know you don't need to hide it. It's natural. Neither you or me can stop it. 

Joshua was still embarrassed. Jeonghan chuckle and kiss him.

Jeonghan: Look at me, don't be in shame. 

With lot of courage he look at older. They kiss again.

Jeonghan: So my baby in his blood days. He need to have lot of care and sweets. ( saw Joshua ears still red) Don't be shamed baby. I told you it's natural. You can tell me if you are in your monthly cycle.  After all you deserve your care and comfort. ( pick him bridal style) Let's eat first then I will change bedsheet.

Joshua: I can change by myself.

Jeonghan: No. I will.

Jeonghan make him sit on his lap. Joshua try to go but older didn't agree. Older feed him with lot's of love and praise him. 

At night.

Joshua fresh up. He change bedsheet to some dark color one. He lay there. Jeonghan came in room. He also fresh up, laying beside him. 

Jeonghan: You okay?

Joshua hummed and continue on his mobile. Jeonghan hug him and slept. Joshua put phone down and slept with him.

BYE