Naughty ( M )

Joshua: How was your day?

Jeonghan: Good baby. ( peck his lips) Your day?

Joshua: Very good! I enjoy a lot.

Jeonghan: Hmm. ( feed him)

Both feed each other and talk. Then to bedroom. Jeonghan fresh up. Joshua went. He came out in bathrobe.

Jeonghan: Come here baby.

Joshua went. Jeonghan pull him close and kiss him hungrily. Joshua too kiss him with same passion. Jeonghan pick him and put him on bed.

Jeonghan: I know how well you enjoy your sleep. ( smirk)

Jeonghan open his bathrobe. Revealing freshly bath body of Joshua. Sweet strawberry smell. He start kissing his neck. Joshua enjoy and caress his hair.

Joshua whimper when Jeonghan rub his body against Joshua. Jeonghan groan and continue. Joshua bite his lips. Older find his sweet spot and suck. Younger sigh.

Jeonghan: You are going naughty hmm. Daddy need to teach you a lesson. ( bite his neck)

Joshua bit his lips harder. Who would not love to be taught, if this is the lesson? 

Jeonghan hands caress his body. Joshua shiver. Older move down, getting on his chest. Smaller lips were getting bruised by his continuous biting. He don't care. Taller suck his nub and rub other, making other squeal. Jeonghan again shush him, continuing on his work. This time on another one. Joshua can't help but to bite his lips harder. Slowly Jeonghan make his way on his chest. Making his marks. Joshua can taste his blood. He whimper. Leaving his lips and moan softly.

Jeonghan: Forgetting some rules. Hmm. ( kissing his chest)

Joshua: S-sorry.

Jeonghan hummed. His hands get down, rubbing his pussy. Joshua try to control his noises. he succeed. But older didn't let him. He add a finger. Joshua moan. Jeonghan smirk. He move his finger while biting his stomach skin. Joshua start moaning softly. His pussy really loving to have Jeonghan finer, like begging for more. Jeonghan add 2 more. Joshua moan louder.

Joshua: Hyung. ( whimper)

Jeonghan: Wrong name baby. Correct it. ( bite his chest)

Joshua: D-daddy. Aah!

Jeonghan: Good boy. ( take his finger out)

Jeonghan position himself. He lick his baby's bruised lips. Joshua whimper. Both look in each other eyes and join their forehead.

Both: I love you. ( kiss)

Jeonghan enter. Both moan in kiss. Jeonghan groan at tightness. And Joshua moan at such big thing inside him. Jeonghan start moving. Joshua moaning loud. Both enjoy so much given by each other. 

Joshua: Aah! Hmm~ Daddy~

Jeonghan: It feel good right. Hmm. My baby feeling good. ( kiss his neck while moving faster)

Joshua: Yes daddy. Aah! Harder. 

Jeonghan get harder and deeper. Joshua moan louder and clench his shoulder. He was moaning and wanting to have his breath. He start crying. Jeonghan love it. He always love it when younger cry while doing it. He hit his soft spot. Joshua arch his back and enjoy a lot.

Joshua: Aah! daddy there Aah! Hmm~

Jeonghan: So pretty. ( look in mirror)

Joshua was dazed. His eyes almost closed, while tears block his view more. Jeonghan moan at this. He fasten his pace, turn his face and look at Joshua body. He saw a budge appearing and disappearing at his thrust.

Joshua: Close. Aah! 

Jeonghan get faster. He feel close too. Joshua came and Jeonghan follow in few second. Both pant hard while at their high. Jeonghan take himself out and lay beside him. Joshua cover them with blanket. Both slept.

BYE