Teasing Huh!

Host: Let's go!

All get their partners. Jeonghan and Joshua close.

Jeonghan: Don't even try touching me. I will burn you alive.

Joshua nod. He offer his hand. Jeonghan sigh and take his hand. Music play. Both dance. Jeonghan not liking at all. Joshua smilling at him. 

Jeonghan: Do I know you? My ex?

Joshua shake his head

Friend3: Try kissing him. ( teasing)

Jeonghan dance and kick him. Joshua dance him away.

Music came to end. All dance partners stop and bow. All bow except Jeonghan. Joshua get up. He peck his lips and went. Jeonghan get so much shocked. He get angry and pull other, putting gun on his forehead. Joshua was smiley. He again peck his lips. Not fearing about gun.  Friend 3 squeal. After all this was his plan.

Jeonghan look in his eyes. Blue contact lens hide something more beautiful

Jeonghan: Baby?

Joshua kiss him. Both do a short kiss. Joshua went.

Friend1: You are cheating on Joshua, very bad.

Friend3: He is Joshua you idiot.

Jeonghan kick him. He went after Joshua. Outside was empty. Full of darkness and stars.

Joshua got pinned on wall by older. They kiss passionately. Jeonghan take his mask off then own's.

Jeonghan: Why you are here? ( make their body close) To tease me, test me or ( make his lips closer to Joshua neck)  To get me angry on you.

Joshua: I don't know what to answer. Best answer. All of the above.

Jeonghan groan and suck his neck. Joshua enjoy and squish his shoulder.

Joshua: You can't be wild here hyung. 

Jeonghan: Is that so? What if I fuck you here?

Joshua: Hyung. ( whine)

Jeonghan leave him. Both go in car.

Joshua: I will ask Eric hyung to take my car.

Jeonghan drive. He caress younger thigh and go up. Joshua hold his hand. Jeonghan still go up. Joshua whimper and throw his head back. Jeonghan rub his clothed part. Joshua close his thighs and cross his legs. Jeonghan still pleasuring him. Joshua bite his lips and try pushing his hand. Jeonghan smirk and rub harder.

Jeonghan: Feel like you are too wet.

Joshua: H-hyung no. We can continue at home.

Jeonghan: You don't it here or don't like teasing? ( teasing him)

Car stop at a line. Joshua push his hand and calm himself. Jeonghan groan and look in his wrist watch. 1 am.

BYE