5. Not only my estrella

MELANIE

I can't believe how fast time goes. It's been a two months when I'm in Barcelona. I've found new friends, most of them are playing in Barça team, but I still have contact with Lily.

We're texting every day, I miss her sooo much and hope she can come here one day.

I decided to find a job, because I wanted to start live on my own, but it didn't come out as I imagined and first day in Starbucks I quit. A lot of people were asking me about Gavi, Pedri and wanted photo with me.

- I can't work like this. - I was complaining when I, Pedri and Gavi were sitting on the couch - It's insane. You know how many photos I made today? Surely more than in my whole life.

- Now you know how it feels to be popular, estrella.

- Like I asked for it.

- Maybe you should really start singing? There is plenty of TV programs where you can sing. I think you have chance to win and then you would be professional singer.

- No, no, no, it's not for me. I'm too shy for that.

Pedri always convinces me to start singing in public, he isn't the only person who says that, because Gavi convinces me too.

Me and Gavi became friends. He's good friend, and sometimes when I have nightmares, which I have less than before, he came to my room instead of Pedro.

- You're not too shy for it. You're the most confident person I have ever met.

- Si, estrella, Pedri's right. You should try.

- But you don't know if I win or maybe I will just because you're my brother.

- Mel, you have to start believe in yourself. You're really talented and I'm not the only person who thinks that. Remember that party two weeks ago?

- Yeah, it was crazy night.

I lied, I don't remember almost everything from that night. Me and Gavi drank too much alcohol, I know it's illegal here for me, but I have drunk a few times before and my birthday is in one month and it just happened.

- You were singing a lot, and all of our friends told you're made for that.

- Really?

- No, we just saying, you don't remember that night, right estrella?

- Like you do.

- I do remember, everything.

- Please don't fight again.

- Okay, okay, he started but maybe you're right and I should try.

I said that and Pedri immediately opened his laptop and started googling TV shows. We assign to one of them and all we have to do now is wait.

- You will got this. - Pedri said and got up - I'm going to sleep. Good night hermana, good night Pablito.

- Good night hermano, thank you.

Pedri went to his room, Pablo and I decided to watch a movie. I picked "Tangled" and luckily Gavi agreed.

I love this movie with all my heart. When I lived in London, I watched it on my birthday with Lily and we dreamed about doing the lantern thing someday.

- This is my favourite scene. It has something special in it. I always wanted to do it with Lily.

- Yeah, it's kind of cute.

- You watched "Tangled" before?

- Si.

- Really? You don't look like a person who watches this type of film.

- I watched it with my sister a few times. She loves it too.

***

- HERMANA! COME HERE QUICK!

- I'm coming!

I run off the stairs.

- What is it?

Pedri was sitting on the couch with his laptop on legs and Pablo was sitting next to him. They both look really happy.

- You got it hermana!

- Qué? I got what?

- You got an audition to TV show.

I totally forgot that, even if it was three days ago.

- Wow I wow.

- Congratulations Mel, I will go with you there if you're okay with that.

- Si, I would love that. When I have this audition?

- On Friday.

- Okey. I don't know what to say.

I was in shock, I didn't really believe I could get it.

- Now you're going to be not only my estrella.

I smiled at this nickname. I didn't like it, but now I slowly started to respect it.

- I'm not yours.

- You will be one day.

Luckily, Pedro come to me and we hugged, because I started blushing.

Rest of the day we spent on celebrating. Boys took me to practice which I really liked, because I could talk to some of our friends. Then we went to the restaurant for dinner. Finally we came back home and watched another film together.

I started to falling asleep, so I decided to go to my room.

Mel: Guess what!

Lily: What happened? Is it something about Pablo again?

Mel: What? No, I'm going to audition on Friday🤭

Lily: OMG! I told you.

Lily: You're made for music.

Lily: Congrats! Let me know how it went.

Mel: Of course. 

I put my phone down and changed my clothes.

I fell asleep hugging a little teddy bear like I used to do for last two months and I didn't have a nightmares anymore.

____________________________________

Hiii, something quick and short today, but I will post again for Christmas.
If you see any mistakes or have ideas I could add, please let me know.
Have a good night ⭐️