24. Can we try again?

MELANIE

We were sitting on the beach. Pedri was in his room, talking with Lily. They finally decided to talk again. I don't know why they argued, but I decided not to ask. Gavi doesn't know why, too. He just told me that this happened when I was in London.

Rome is a beautiful city. Yesterday we went sightseeing and all the things we saw were beautiful. It's not better than Barcelona, but still nice. We also made some pictures with our fans. It was tiring a bit, but I love them anyway.

- Hey, are you there?

- Sorry, I was just thinking. What were you saying?

- I was saying that the sunset is beautiful. Just like you.

I hope he doesn't see that I blushed a little.

- Thank you.

- I need to tell you something.

- Should I be scared?

- No, just don't interrupt me, okay?

- Okay.

- I know I fucked up a lot of times. When I checked your phone, I thought you kissed Chris, when I made this stupid bet, but every single word I said when we were together, I meant them. These months without you were like a disaster for me. I've never felt like that before. Every single day was boring, I struggled with simple things at first. The thing I want to say, is that I love you, Melanie. I love you with all my heart. Every part of my body loves you. And I can't imagine us not being together. So can we try again? I don't expect you to answer it now. You can take your time, but I need to know.

- Wow, Pablo... I don't know what to say.

- Take your time. I just need to know if you're still able to love me. After all these things I did to you.

- I've never stopped loving you, Pablo. I wasn't perfect too, and even after all these things happened, I've never stopped.

- So we can try again?

God, how sweet he is.

- Yes.

He came closer to me and kiss my lips. I didn't even realise that I missed them so much. This kiss was full of love, happiness, and longing.

- NO WAY. ARE YOU TWO TOGETHER NOW?

That was scary, but it turned out it was Pedri.

- I think.

- Yeah, I think that too.

- Yess, my lovebirds.

- And what about you and Lily? You two finally stopped fighting?

- Hermana, your best friend is the most beautiful woman in this world. I had to stop fighting with her and start fighting for her.

That's my brother.

- That's impressive, hermano. And if you tell her exactly the same thing, she's already yours.

- I told her that, and there is a possibility that she will join us today.

I smiled. I love my life now. I have a beautiful boyfriend, the best brother ever, I live in Barcelona, the whole world know my music, and now I'm sitting in Rome on the beach like nothing.

They all were right, even in the darkness times, the sun will rise again.

- She'll be there in two hours.

- That's crazy.

- I know. I'll go to my room now. I will take a nap before I'll go to the airport.

- We're going back to our room too.