12. I'll wait.

MELANIE

We came back home and we told everything Pedri and Lily. Pablo was the one who told most of the things, because I was too in shock.

That woman's voice was just like my mother. She always talked to me, Mel. Even if it's she why she wants me to come back? She knew I was always planning to leave this country and live without them.

- Hermana, Pablo's right. It has to be a joke. We will find out who did this. I will call my lawyer, maybe he can help us.

- Thank you.

- You don't have to thank me. We're family. We have to help each other.

He was right. We are family.

- Come on, it was a long day, we should get some sleep.

- Buenas noches.

- Buenas noches.

I went upstairs with Lily, and we got ready to sleep. I'm glad she is here now. I know I won't be able to sleep tonight.

- So?

- So what?

- How was your date?

- It was not a date.

- Yeah, of course. If it was not a date, why whole internet is talking about you again?

- What? What do you mean?

Lily took her phone and show me a picture of me and Gavi kissing. I will kill him, I swear.

- No way. Who did take this photo?

- I don't know. Probably some fan.

- I will kill him. I will kill that stupid boy with beautiful brown eyes who's messing with my head.

- Told you, u have a crush on him.

- No, I don't.

What did I just say? His eyes are not beautiful. They just look like chocolate.

- So? How did it happen? You kiss him?

I was checking my phone, looking at those comments, but Lily didn't stop. She is really stubborn, just like me.

- He kissed me.

- OMG. HE IS SOO INTO YOU. PEDRI WAS RIGHT.

- Wait, what? Why Pedri was right?

- Ups. I can't talk about it with you. I promised.

I will not kill only Pablo. I will kill them all.

- Lily.

- I can't.

- Lily Williams.

- Okay, okay. I have a talk with Pedri, and he said he knows Gavi, and he knows how he look at girls he likes.

- What? Seriously? Mi hermano said that?

- Yes.

I couldn't believe in that day. First, Lily came to Barcelona, then Gavi take me to the game and kissed me, like it wasn't enough my dead mother called me and lastly, whole social media is writing about me. I need to sleep.

***

Unfortunately, Lily had to go home today. We take a taxi and leave her at the airport. Pedri wanted to give her a ride, but he has game today, and also his family was going. I don't know them yet. I'm not sure if I want to know them anyway.