21. My own star.

MELANIE

- Come on, estrella, wake up. It's finally your special day.

- Let me sleeep.

I punched him with a pillow. Last night we were talking a lot and went to sleep somewhere about 3 a.m. It was definitely too late for me. Now it's probably 10 a.m or something, so I can sleep.

- Estrella, I'm not joking. We have to leave in 30 minutes if you don't want to be late for your first concert.

- WHAT?! Why didn't you tell me?!

I wake up immediately. I have to take a shower, wash my hair, do skincare and dress up. I won't be on time.

- I told you this 4 hours ago.

- Don't talk to me, Pablo. I need to get ready.

I run to the bathroom and wash my hair. When I was drying them, I was already late. Perfect.

- HERMANO GET THE CAR READY I'LL BE THERE IN TWO MINUTES!

I run downstairs and saw my two favourite boys on the couch laughing.

- Why are you laughing? We'll be late! Come on guys! Let's go!

- Her- hermana, we have five more hours to go.

He barely said that, because he was laughing so much.

I released what happened.

- Pablo Martín Páez Gavira, I swear I'll kill you. I'll kill you.

- Relax, estrella. Stop worrying that much. It was funny.

- Yeah, for you. I thought I wouldn't be on time. It's very important to me, you know that.

I sat next to him on the couch. He took his hand and placed it around my shoulder.

- Now you're ready, so you can rest for a while.

I put my head on his shoulder. He was right, but I'm still mad at him about this joke. I will do something like that one day too. He will see.

- Hermana, after all, you can't say it wasn't funny.

- Okay, maybe it was a little, but just a little.

- Told you. María just called me. She will come.

- Really?

- Yes.

I smiled. When I was calling her yesterday, she told me she can't come. Her boss told her she can't take a day off.

We decided to watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, which was my favourite. The worst part of it was Black's death, I always cry at this part.

- I can't imagine losing someone like that. Like, Sirius was the only one who Harry had. He was his only family.

- Yeah. But it's just a film, so it won't going to happen.

Yeah.

- Okay, I need to fix my makeup.

I stand up and went upstairs. I add more blush and mascara. Then we went to my first concert.