14. My answer is yes.

GAVI

I woke up and the first thing I did was run to the bathroom. I can't run run, but I went there quickly.

I felt awful. Physically and mentally. I don't really remember last night, but I have a feeling it was not good.

I was trying to remember what I did. I'm not really into drinking, I have to have healthy lifestyle, but last night was different. I had very deep conversations with Fermin, and all this stuff just made me feel bad. I know alcohol won't fix my problems.

I grabbed my phone and saw messages from Pedri and Fermin. I looked at my conversations with the first one, and it was not good. Did I say Mel that I love her? No way.

Fermin texted me some angry messages, but I didn't really care about them. I need to talk with Mel.

My phone rung and I saw it was my great old friend. I wonder why he's calling me again. Then I remembered.

- What's up Gavito?

- I'm not in the mood to talk with you.

- You're running out of time.

- I told you. We were drunk then. Let is go.

- I won't. I want money. I know you can't do it.

- Oh, yes I can. I'll text you later.

I hate myself for that. It was a stupid decision, and I can't turn back time.

When I finally feel a little better, I went to her room. I knocked, but no one was answering, so I walked in.

She was sleeping. That's a little weird, because it's 11 a.m and Mel is that person who wake up before 10. She looks so cute when she sleeps.

- Estrella, you're up?

- Hm? What time is it.

She said it with her sleepy voice. I love it.

- It's 10 a.m. I'm sorry I wake you up. We can talk later.

I turned around and walked back to the door. When I was about to leave, she stopped me.

- Wait! Are you sober now?

- Yes. I think so. Please don't yell, my head is about to explode.

- Karma is a bitch, huh?

- Stop it, Gonzaléz.

- You want to talk. Go on.

I sat at the bed next to her. She was beautiful, even when she just woke up. Her hair was in a mess, she had no makeup.

- You look beautiful like this.

She blushed. I can see, that she's angry.

- You wanted to talk, so don't complement me right now, Gavira.

- I'm sorry. Lo siento, volví borracho.

-> Sorry, I came back drunk.

Now I can see, that I talk with Spanish, when I'm stressed.

- I'm sorry for what I said. I don't remember everything, but I remember one thing for sure. Te quiero, estrella. I really mean it.

- Pablo...

- Let me finish. I would understand if you don't feel the same for me. Just tell me, and I will leave you alone. I will move out.

- No! You can't move out.

- And I will wait for you. Whatever your answer is. Will you be my girlfriend?

I'm sorry I hurt you.