23. It's okay, estrella.

MELANIE

It was a week after the funeral, and I still feel nothing. That empty feeling is starting to really annoy me, but I don't know how to stop.

Pedri was trying to convince me to go to the therapist, but I'm not really into it. How someone can help me deal with my "monsters" when they haven't experienced the same thing?

I went back to my natural hair, this whole blond thing was a huge mistake. I also made a tattoo. There were two small roses. One draw by Pedro, and one by María.

- Estrella, what do you think?

- Hmm? Sorry, I didn't listen.

- We wanted to go to the London, you know, just for a few days. You're in?

- Why London? Can't we go somewhere else?

- Oh, okay. What about Italy?

- Sounds great, I've never been in Italy before.

It cheered me up a little. Maybe going there will help me. Mi hermano took his phone off and started looking for some tickets. Meanwhile, Pablo came closer to me and lay down on my legs. I started playing with his hair.

- There are available tickets for Rome today at 7 p.m. Which is giving us 3 hours before we need to go to the airport.

- Wait, we're going like today? I thought you mean something like next week or tomorrow.

- Come on estrella, let's pack our things.

- No wait. Where are we going to stay? We don't have any accommodation.

- We have now. I just booked a hotel room for us.

Gavi stand up and give me a hand to help me stand up. We went together to my room.

- Are you okay?

- Please stop asking me this question thousands times a day.

- Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'm just worrying about you.

- I'm fine. I will get over this.

- I know you will. Forget about this and let's pack. I'll be back with your suitcase.

Gavi went for our suitcases. They were probably in the garage. I was pissed a little. Pedri and Gavi are asking me the same question all the time. I understand they're worried, but it's annoying. I don't even know why I feel the way I feel. We didn't have very strong relation and I didn't know her for a long time. But she still was my mother.

- I hate flying. It's the worst thing ever.

- I know estrella, but we will be fine. It's not long flight you know that?

- Yeah, I know. How's the weather in Italy? I don't know what to pack.

- It's not cold there. I think we can go to the beach there.

- Okay. For how long are we going there?

- A week I guess.

I started packing some shorts, T-shirts, hoodie, jeans, swimsuit in case we will go to the beach. I also packed my cosmetics and skin care. Pablo was sitting on my bed all the time.

- Have you ever been in Italy?

- No I don't think so. Maybe if I were little or when we played some game in there.

- Okayy. You need to go pack.

- Will you go with me? Packing is like the worst thing ever.

- Really? You need to pack several times a month. You still didn't use to it?