15. What a surprise!

MELANIE

It's been two months since I'm with Pablo. He's the best men in the world. I was afraid, that he would be like Chris, but it was stupid.

Our relationship isn't public yet. I wanted to be 100% sure we can handle it. Only Pedro, Lily and the rest of the team know. And also Gavi's family. I met them at the dinner once. They're amazing. I think I can become good friends with Aurora.

I was on my way to kickboxing practice. It was my second practice, but I already fell in love with this sport.

I was hoping, I can make new friends there, but most of the girls were older than me. It was a little problematic, because I don't think I can be friends with someone who could be my mother.

Coach showed us exercise we need to do, and paired us up.

- So, you're Pedri's sister, right?

- Yeah.

Great, I need to change partner now.

- I was just curious. You have to have hard live now. He's really popular.

Or maybe I don't need to.

- It's a little hard, but I'm slowly getting used to it.

- I'm Carmella, by the way, but if you want, you can call me Cami.

- It's nice to meet you, Cami. I'm Melanie, but you already known that. How long were you going here?

- For a month, I think. Did you also notice that, most of these girls could be ours mothers?

- Yeah, how old are you?

- I'm 20. I'm glad you came here, now I don't have to practice with our coach.

I laughed. Carmella seems to be nicer than other women.

***

We were all sitting on the couch now. I can see Pedri is texting with Lily. They really got close to each other.

- What about going to the party tonight?

- Where?

- My old friend invited me to it. He told me I can bring some friends.

- I don't think it's a good idea. I have practice tomorrow.

- Come on, Pedrito. It will be fun. We can take Ferran too.

- Who's going to be there? I mean, someone I know.

I wanted to ask, before I agree. I don't really like parties, especially when I don't know anyone.

- Fermin, Aurora, Marc, Héctor and Pedri if he agrees.

- Aurora?

- Yes, it's our friend from childhood. He moved out to London, and now came back.

London

- Okay.

After a while, we all agreed to go to that party. It was almost 3 pm. and I decided to go to my room and get ready.

I put mascara, blush and highlighter on, straight my hair and dressed up. I hate wearing dresses, so I wore some jeans and a top with long sleeves. I used my perfume and went downstairs. Boys were ready too.

- You look beautiful, estrella.

I blushed at his words.

He came closer to me and left a kiss on my forehead. He does it often.

- Okay, lovebirds, let's go. Ferran is waiting for us.

***

I was dancing with Gavi in the club. His leg was better, and he decided to dance a little. I thought it was a bad idea, but he's too stubborn.