10. Look how they shine for you

MELANIE

- I WON! I WON PABLO I WON!

I run to Gavi and hugged him. I was very happy and proud of myself, because I managed to win this show. It was hard because one of the most important parts was right after Gavi surgery.

Now it's been 2 months since then and his recovery goes better than we all expected.

- I am soo proud of you, estrella.

He whispered it to my ear.

- You know that I will have my own concert soon? I am so excited!

- I know, you were talking about it whole last night.

- Hermana, you were the one who weren't sure about going there at first.

- Yeah, I'm glad you guys convinced me to that.

We all decided to go to the beach. It was late and cold, but sunset was beautiful. We sat in our place.

Since I went to Barcelona, everything change, but one thing was always the same. There wasn't a day when I couldn't go to the beach with Pedri. Even if it rains, we still go. Sometimes Gavi goes with us.

- Why do you love sunsets so much, estrella?

- I don't know, I just like them. They're beautiful and when you look at them, you only think about their beauty.

- It's like a therapy for you?

- Sort of.

- When painter dies, God let him paint the sky for the last time.

- I like that. Where did you find it, Pedri?

- I was checking my social media and saw this. Since then, I look at them differently.

***

I was sitting in my room, trying to fall asleep. I don't know why I have a problem with it now. I looked at the stars in my ceiling. They look very beautiful. Someone can say it's childish, but Pedri told me it's cute, and I shouldn't worry about that.

I took my phone and headphones, turned on Spotify and play my favorite  playlist.

Gavi: You're up?

Estrella⭐️: Yes.

Gavi: Get ready. We're leaving in 5 minutes :)

Estrella⭐️: What? It's 1 a.m.

Gavi: You're right. It's cold outside.

Gavi: I'll give you my hoodie.

Estrella⭐️: Thank you, but I will stay in my warm bed.

Gavi: Now you have 4 minutes.

I stand up and quickly dressed up. I was trying to do something with my hair, but they were still wet and started to curl a little, so I gave up and let them live their own life.

- You are one minute late.

- Oh, stop it, Gavira.