6. Matching necklaces

GAVI

Today is Friday and Mel has an audition, I couldn't go with her and Pedri because I have some stuff to do before Christmas.

I had a big problem what should I buy for estrella. It was her first Christmas here, so I want it to be special.

I was going around the gallery, expecting none see me, when I saw two matching necklaces. They were perfect - two stars. I bought them, hoping she would like that.

I grabbed my phone and saw a message form estrella.

Estrella⭐️: Maybe next time I will do better.

What? There is no way she didn't get that. I'll go there and have a little talk if it's true.

Gavi: What? How is that possible?

Estrella⭐️: Okay, I was kidding.

Estrella ⭐️I GOT IT!

I knew it. She's really talented.

Gavi: I knew you were kidding.

Gavi: Congratulations 🥳

Estrella⭐️: Thank you. You're home?

Gavi: No.

I've done some grocery shopping and went back home. When I arrived Melanie was talking about audition with Lily on the face time. I went to the kitchen where Pedri was sitting. We unpacked our bags and I started making my special soup.

- What's smells so good?

- It's my special soup, estrella. You wanna try?

- No, I'm fine. I don't want to be poisoned.

- Hermana, seriously I've never eaten better soup than Pablo's.

- Okay, maybe later, I'm not hungry now.

That was weird. She hasn't eaten anything since breakfast and now we have almost 8 p.m.

- You're sure?

- Yes. I'll try it tomorrow.

- How's Lily? Is she coming here?

I asked her to change the theme.

- No, she can't come, her grandma is sick.

- Oh, that's sucks.

- Yeah, she really wanted to come here, maybe next year.

I saw she was sad about that, and I'm not surprised, because she didn't see her in a long time.

I finished my soup and went to my room. I had to packed presents for estrella and Pedri. I bought him bottle of perfume, he told me he wanted to buy them and book.

I wrapped one necklace for Mel and I wore the other one. Then I went down the stairs and put presents under the tree.

When I came back to my room I started checking my social media, and trying to find Lily on instagram. Maybe I could get her to Barcelona on New Year's or estrella's  birthday.

****

- PABLOTO WAKE UP IT'S CHRISTMAS!

- ¿Qué? Déjame dormir, por favor.
-> what? Let me sleep please.

- Okay, I speak Spanish, but I don't understand what are you talking about.

- I mean, let me sleep.