Chapter 19:.....Endgame

"So, Bob, have you figured it out yet?" Ember asked her bespectacled compatriot urgently.

"Desafortunadamente (Unfortunately), no." Bob frowned. "Un problema mayor (A major problem) is that I don't know where their home planet is exactly, and getting the teleporter to just shoot you off into space without knowing exactly where you're going sounds muy estupido e imprudente (very stupid and reckless)."

"Bob, I think you forget that stupid and/or reckless is probably my middle name." Ember laughed.

"Seriamente (Seriously) though, if we want to put this plan of yours into action, we need to know where the hell we're going!" Bob said, throwing his hands up in the air and not waving them because he really did care quite a lot.

"You mean E-Corp. doesn't have any idea where the Entires' home planet is?! Do we even know its name?" Ember asked, pondering the question herself.

"No. We know next to nothing about the homeworld of the Entire. Erin is pretty much our only source on them, and she didn't really like to share. So, we don't know where they come from or what their home planet is called. I can't even track the ship's trajectory from Halloween or any of the orbs they've sent here because they appeared to be using some kind of advanced warping technology that allows them to jump their ships through space. I'm muy triste (very sad) to say I'm not even close to inventing that kind of tech yet." Bob said disappointedly.

"So, you're saying my idea is totally fucked then?" Ember asked, already visibly upset because this was not only her best idea but also her only one.

"Not totalmente (totally). We just need some kind of map or coordinates at least, and then I should be able to connect our teleportation technology with theirs and send you there. Though, I don't know where we could obtain this information." Bob said, trying to come up with some idea.

"We need another source that isn't Erin. She shares Abie's whole philosophy on learning by doing and only giving information when it's almost too late and withholding all the good stuff." Ember said, bemoaning her situation.

"Another source." Bob mused aloud.

"Yeah, another source," Ember repeated the words, also thinking about how to solve the problem. Then, they both looked at each other because they immediately both had the same idea.

"Larry!" They shouted in unison at each other.

"That slimy weaselly son-of-a-bitch has been partnering himself with Maahes from the beginning of this mess. If anyone knows how to get to the Entires' home world, it's him." Ember said sourly, thinking about having to deal with that, well, slimy weaselly son-of-a-bitch.

"I share your hesitation at dealing with that gringo muy malvado monstruoso molesto (evil monstrous annoying gringo)!" Bob shouted. "But it seems like it's our only option."

"Not to mention the fact that I'm gonna have to get through Itami and his horde of yakuza scumbags to get to Larry." Ember frowned.

"If anyone can do it, it's you, chica (girl)." Bob smiled.