CHAPTER 4

Sorry for grammatical and typographical errors!!!

-----

HAZEL'S POV

Why did I tell them?!

I fucked up!

Everything hurts!

Narinig kong bumukas ang pinto and I lift my head hoping it's East with more ways to help this, but it's some random dude. I think he was one of the ones that brought me in while East was bleeding.

He sits down with a serious look on his face.

"Hey, cutie...." I tease but his expression doesn't change. Weird, usually the promise of sex gets me out of everything.

"Why did you help East?" He asked, so iyon ang dahilan kaya nandito siya.

I rolled my eyes. "Felt like it," I answered.

"What did you do to her?" What does he mean? "Nakita namin ang kapatid niya na si South noong isang araw sa sinabi mong lugar, but even now her separation anxiety is through the roof. Parang gusto niya lagi na nandito siya sa tabi mo, ano ba talaga ang ginawa mo?"

"Maybe she just hates me and wants to make sure I rot in here," I said, maybe that's true, but maybe she just wants to help me with this fucking disease that I have without drugs.

"I'm going to let her in, and I'm going to watch your interactions." He gets up and opens the door.

East steps in and sits down.

"Hey..." East said

"Hey...." I reply.

East must have noticed my shaking and sweat because she unlocks one of my hands and taps down my wrist. I take a few deep breaths and relax a little.

"Feel better?" She asked, I smiled at her.

How the hell does she do that?!

"How's your stomach?" I asked

"Okay naman lalo na sa iniinom kong gamot."

"Can I have some of whatever you taking?" I joke and East laughs.

"What is the meaning of this, East?"

"Kalvin-"

"We are talking, could you just let us talk," I said but he walked over to East and grabbed her arm.

"Let's go."

"But-"

"No more buts. Kailangan na natin pumunta sa Underworld." He said. East starts to stand but then I start to protest.

"Hey, stupid man." He looked at me. "When I get out of here, my entire organization will kill you."

"You can't beat us, stupid woman." He said angrily

"Kalvin, leave. I can handle her." East said kaya wala ng nagawa si Kalvin at lumabas nalang ng kwarto.

"Has your anxiety gotten back? Isn't your brother back?" I asked, she looked up at me, and her eyes widened.

"Who told you that?" She asked, I nodded towards the door that Kalvin just walked out of.

East sighed, I used my not-locked-up hand to take hers.

She looked at me. "We are supposed to hate each other." She said

"I know." Dumuko ako at kinagat ang ibabang labi ko. "And I have no idea why it's so damn hard for me not to hate you, but I just want to stay like this for a while," I admit. It's not like me to act like this but there is something about her that makes me content.

Nagulat ako ng nilabas ni East ang susi and unlock my other hands. Tumayo ako at ganun din siya tsaka inabot sa akin ang bat.

"Knock me out, then run. There is a window at the end of the hall when you exit this room. Walang bantay ngayon dito dahil nasa underworld sila para sa gaganapin na laban."

"I'm not going to knock you out!" Inis na sabi ko

"We have to make it look real." Sabi niya at tinapon ang susi sa malayo at ginulo ang table. "Just promise me no more drugs." She added.

I sighed and nodded my head. I hold up my bat and bring it down to the side of her head. She drops out cold. I check her breath and pulse and she's still alive.

Agad akong tumakbo palabas ng pinto dala ang bat at umakyat sa may bintana.

Tumakbo ako palayo sa lugar at ng may makasalubong akong babae ay hiniram ko ang phone niya tsaka tinawagan si daddy.

"Dad, please save me. I'm scared." I said

"They found the hostages, you know how to get home! Now get here immediately!" He ended the call.

This is going to suck!