CHAPTER 5

Sorry for grammatical and typographical errors!!!

-----

HAZEL'S POV

Isang buwan na ang nakalipas simula nung mangyari ang gulong iyon. And now, I'm finally allowed to host parties again. Of course, they aren't as fun when I don't get to take drugs but I promised to East. I've thought about her a lot lately and I want to see her. I thought maybe a party would draw her in, she would get the hint.

I guess my plan worked. A few minutes after the party started to pick up she walked in dressed in a ravishing black suit. She walks over to the bar and gets some sort of concoction.

I start to make my way over.

"Hey, pretty. What's your name?" I joke. East turns to me with a stone look on her face. "Why come over here so quickly, you gonna tackle me again." I'm confused until East points at her chest and mouths the word wire.

I nod my head. "Seriously, why would your organization send the same spy? You guys are so idiotic." I play along

"Because you're going to come with me." Sabi niya at may nilabas na handcuffs making a clicking noise.

"What are you doing?" She reaches into her shirt to pull out the mic.

"Stop! May mga naghihintay sa akin sa labas. Sigurado akong papatayin ka nila kapag may ginawa ka sa akin." Huling sabi niya sa mic bago ito nilagay sa may baso na may lamang alak.

I laughed and wrapped my hands around her neck. Normally she would be tall for me to do this, but I have heels on.

She leans her forehead against mine and lets out a small laugh.

"I missed you." She said and she pulled away.

"Is everything okay?" Tanong ko at hinawakan ang pisngi niya habang may ngiti sa labi.

"I can't help but feel your acting with me, hindi ko rin maintindihan. You took my brother...I'm sorry it's hard for me to trust you."

I frowned. "I have not had any drugs since my last party," I said.

She looked at me surprised and I tugged her by the collar of her suit and pressed my lips against hers. She leans into me with force and I'm surprised by the strength of her desire.

"You can't get me that easy." I tease her, I always play these little games with everyone who wants me.

"You better get out there bago pa dumating ang mga kasamahan mo." I said and winked at her. Naglakad na ako sa palayo sa kanya, but I want to go back to her.

She's not like the other tools I use.

~~

EAST'S POV

Nakatayo lang ako dito sa may bar habang pinapanuod si Hazel na naglakad palayo. What does she mean I can't get her that easily? I feel confused. The way she grabbed my collar was like she wanted me more than anything else, but she left.

Pumunta ako agad sa comfort room and wash my face realized the remnants of her lipstick is stilinon my mouth. I wipe it off before heading back to my gang.

I get into the van where Blue sits with Kalvin. They both look at me shocked and worried.

"Are you okay?" Blue asked

"Alam ko na una palang na may mali na! Mukhang nagkamali si Doña Zekiah na ikaw ang pinadala para sa mission na ito! Argh, I shouldn't of let this happen. What did she do to you?!" Kalvin yells.

Hindi ko rin alam dahil kahit ako naguguluhan sa mga nangyayari.

Pagkadating namin sa condo ko agad akong lumabas pero sumunod sa akin si Blue.

"What did she do? Come on, tell me." She said and take a sit on the sofa.

"Nothing," I said, and then a devilish grin appeared on her face.

"You like her, don't you?" She said

"What-"

"Amoy strawberry ka ng pumasok ka sa van, hindi naman ganun ang pabango mo at hindi ka rin papayag na basta basta niya matanggal ang mic sayo. So it means, you like her!"

"Argghhhh!" Inis na sabi ko at humiga sa sofa tsaka tinakpan ang mukha ko ng unan.

"Oh, how sweet. She is the leader of her gang and you are the spy of our gang, they falling in love." Pang aasar niya tsaka tumawa pa.

"Shut up! May ginawa siya sa akin, hinalikan niya ako tapos bigla siyang tumawa then she said, 'you can't get me that easily' I mean what does she mean?"

"Nakakatanga na ba talaga kapag umiibig?" Napatingin ako sa kanya pero nakatingin lang siya sa kisame.

"What do you mean?" I asked confusedly bago umayos ng upo.

"Look, wala tayong alam sa true love dahil pinaglalaruan lang natin ang lahat." She said

"Tapos?"

"Wala tayong alam kung ano na ba talaga ang nararamdaman natin. Pero isa lang ang sigurado ako."

"What is it?"

"She is playing hard to get!"

"Huh?"

"That means she wants you."

"Really?" I asked hopefully.

Blue nodded. "Kaya pumunta ka sa bahay nila dahil kapag pinigilan mo ang nararamdaman mo mas mahuhulog ka lang sa kanya. Gawin mo kung ano ang gusto ng puso mo." Seryosong sabi niya

"Bakit? Nagmahal kana ba?" Takang tanong ko pero tumawa lang siya.

"Hindi. Pero hindi naman ako tanga katulad mo, eh."

"Blue!"

"I'm just telling the truth. What if si Astrid yung nakaalam? Sigurado akong pagtatawanan ka din niya."

"But if I go knocking on her door, sigurado akong mapapatay ako nung mga aso or guards niya." Mukhang napaisip din naman siya sa sinabi ko.

Ilang minuto pa kaming nag iisip ng paraan ng biglang tumayo si Blue at tumalon talon.

"I have an idea, East!"