CHAPTER 13

Sorry for grammatical and typographical errors!!!

-----

HAZEL'S POV

She pushes me against the wall. I ran my hands through her hair, as hard as I tried to picture this was Felize, a girl I just met at the bar.

All I see is East, it has been a month nung mangyari ang muntikan na pagbagsak ng organization namin.

"Something wrong, pretty?" Felize asked me. She's a tiny bit taller than me. Maganda naman siya pero mas maganda sa kanya si East.

"Maybe we can do this another time," I said. This is not the first time I've turned someone down these past weeks. I used to easily hook up with whoever, whenever, but now I'm rarely in the mood.

"Oh, c'mon, I want to explore you." Felize bit her lower lip, her eyes filled with lust.

"No." I tried to push her, but she grabbed my wrist. Within a blink of an eye, I flipped her over my shoulder and pinned her to the floor.

"Don't be so thirsty next time or that wouldn't have happened," I said. Felize gets up and rushes out the door.

Kinuha ko ang phone ko sa bulsa para tignan kung sino ang nagtext pero agad akong nanlumo ng makitang galing lang sa isang tauhan namin.

Hanggang ngayon wala pang text or tawag si East.

I miss her so damn much!

Inis na tinago ko ang phone ko at binuksan ang tv. I watch the news and it's something about my dad kaya napakunot ang noo ko.

"A gang leader was recently shot in an alleyway, his name is unknown but someone told us he was the leader of a drug gang called The Panther Organization." The news lady said.

"He is still alive and hospitalized, but there is a small chance of him making it. If he does make it, he will be sentenced to a lifetime in jail." The newsman added.

Agad akong napatingin sa phone ko ng mag ring ito at nakitang si East ang tumatawag kaya agad kong sinagot.

"East, he got shot! I can't believe it. What's happening?" I cried into the phone

"I'm glad you picked up. I just heard the news that's why I called you. Gusto ko lang sabihin na hindi ang organization namin ang may gawa doon. Where are you?" She said, hearing her voice again calm me more than any drugs.

"ZK Building," I answered

"Papunta na ako diyan. Magiging okay din ang lahat, nandito ako para sayo." She said

Nakarinig ako ng pagputok ng baril kaya tumingin ako sa tv at pinapakita ang video ng barilan.

"East, they showed him getting shot!" I screamed.

"It's okay, calm down. Patayin mo na ang tv, I'll be there in five." Pinatay na niya ang tawag kay nanginginig akong kinuha ang remote tsaka pinatay ang tv.

Ilang minuto pa ng marinig ko ang pagkatok sa pinto kaya agad akong lumapit doon at binuksan.

Ng makita siya, I feel safe.

East sniffs the air and her eyes widen, nakatingin siya sa leeg ko. Damn, I probably have a couple of hickeys. Her eyes look more sad than anything, but she just hugged me and told me everything was going to be okay.

I sobbing like a kid kaya binuhat niya ako papuntang kama at pinahiga doon. Tumabi naman siya sa akin pero walang nagsasalita.

After about half an hour, I stopped crying and East just held me under the blanket. Having her arms around me sends the same butterflies through me as the first time she came to the examination room. I still remember how she looked at me when she tapped her fingers across my arms to distract me from my addiction. Like I was the only important thing at the moment.

Like how even though it's obvious I hooked up with people here, and I broke her promise about no drugs, she's here now, cuddling with me and making sure I'm okay.

I turn around and face her, she looks down at me and I see the pain in her eyes.

"I missed you," I said

"Bakit hindi ka tumawag?" She asked. "Why did you break your promise? Why have you been with s-someone else?" Her voice cracked.

My eyes tear up in regret. The fluttery feeling is gone and now it's more painful than anything.

"I don't know, you're the first relationship I've ever had. I panicked and couldn't handle myself." I said.

East sighed and pulled me closer to her. She rests her head in the crook of my neck but then moves it to the top of my head when she touches a hickey. I heard her ragged breath as she tried not to cry in front of me, her chest went up and down randomly and rapidly.

"You don't have to stay strong. You can yell at me, cry, leave. I deserve it." I said

"I'm not going to yell at you. I may be upset, but I made a mistake too. It hurts, but I know you can change, you did for me for a little while." I explained.

Tumingin namn siya sakin kaya ngumiti ako.

"I love you...." I said it feels weird yet amazing to say it.

"I love you too."