Episode 1

Khaotung's pov:

I take usual warm milk and vitamins that Ms. View takes daily to her room. I gently knock on the door. "Come in" she responds so I enter. She is lying on the bed just wearing some silk nightwear and checking her phone. Without looking at her, I place the tray on night stand. "Ms. View it's time for your skincare routine" I speak in soft voice.

"Hmm" she says without looking at me. I walk softly towards the large mirror in corner of room and start to prepare all the skincare products for the 10 steps routine. Once I'm done I remind her again.

"Yeah yeah let's do this" she says. Her voice sounds drunk. It's not a surprise though. She gets off from bed and comes near me. She checks me out from head to toe and smirks. I look down. She touches her finger on my cheek and presses it hard as her nail digs in. "How come your skin is so glowing without any efforts? While I have these freaking pimples even though I use finest korean skincare products??hmm??"

It pains me but I stay calm as I don't want to make her angry.

"Are you stealing my beauty cream Khao?"

"No Ms View" I reply denying the allegations. Not like this is the first time she has accused me.

She stops poking my cheek where there is visible red mark now and grabs my collar. "I'm so f*cking tired today. Give me a massage"

I agree and she sits in front of the mirror. I stand behind her and start massaging her shoulders. She leans back closing her eyes. "Did you buy a gift for Prae's birthday?"

"Yes I have. I kept it in your side cupboard"

"Good"

After a while she hints me to stop and starts her skincare routine. I hand her whatever she needs. Rinse her off and apply whatever product she asks me to.

"This is my new sequence. Memorize it. Don't make me fucking repeat myself again." She yells and I nod.

She climbs on bed after taking her meds. I turn off all the lights except for her nightstand and make my way to the door.

"wait" She speaks and I stop immediately looking at her. "Come here" He demands.

I walk slowly towards here. "Come closer" She points her finger at me indicating to come closer. I walk and stand in front of her as she sits on edge of the bed. Without spending any more time she pulls me by my shirt and I lean forward. She attacks my lips and starts kissing me forcefully. I close my eyes but not opening my mouth. "KISS ME BACK YOU FUCKING DOGGIE" she slaps me and pulls me back again. My cheek has turned red and there are tears formed in my eyes as I kiss her back. She pulls me and tells me to climb on bed beside her. We sat there in close proximity and start to make out on her bed.

Next morning I wake up early. Ms.View is still sleeping beside me. Last night she rode me until she was satisfied without caring about my privates. I did let her do whatever she wants to me. My lips are now puff and I feel used. It's not the first time she has done this though.

I am their servant after all.

I was 10 when my father dropped me off in this house. He was working for Ms. View's father, Mr. Watanagipairin and ended up taking a lot of loan. He was already unable to pay off on time and started working on zero salary basis for them. So basically full time servant without pay. One day he drags me from our house and puts me in front of Mr. Watanagipairin, also named as Mr. Dollar, and begged for his own freedom. He promised he will return with the money and will get me back. Till then I should work here replacing him. I had lost my mother then and had no choice but to agree with whatever my father told me.