Episode 2

First's POV:

I get ready to meet View on next weekend. After meeting my parents, I set up a date with her to discuss about wedding date and other things. She comes one hour late as usual and sits in front of me.

"Do you want to order anything?" I ask politely.

"Just herbs salad please" she replies and orders. I initiate the topic. "So you must have already known from your parents. That we need to set a date for our wedding"

"Hmm"

"So my father is suggesting sometime in January. What do you think?"

"I am okay with that"

"You sure? Don't you wanna check your schedule?"

She laughs hearing me. "Schedule? I don't plan anything. I go with the flow hahah. I think you should know that being my fiancé!" I press my lips in fine line and just nod.

Rest of the evening goes just okay. We just chat a bit. As I drop her at her house, I open a car door for her. She comes out and smiles. Then she comes closer and kisses my cheek. I kiss her cheek in return. More like a formality.
That's it. She says good bye and walks inside. I look up at her window for a brief moment and I think I see someone looking at me. So I look back again but no one is there. Maybe I am tired and seeing things. We have decided to meet again tomorrow evening at my place to finalize the date and discuss more things about the wedding plan. We also plan to meet our wedding planner from the agency that Pond has chosen already.

I have asked her to bring her friends as well because Bright will be there anyway. So I want it to be less awkward with friends tagging along.

Khao's POV:

I cook something simple for myself. Like omelette and rice with pink milk on the side.
Everyone is busy today going out hence I don't have any particular work today. Force, View's older brother needed some help with cleaning his shoes but that was before him going out. So I decide to spend some time reading books in living room while waiting for Ms. View if she needs help. As most of the time she comes home late drunk so I need to help her walk the stairs. I love reading books but I hardly get any time.

I hear car's sound stopping by so I look from the window of the living room. One face takes my attention. A handsome man accompanying Ms. View. Even though he is far I can feel he is very handsome. He looks up at me and I hide quickly. I don't want to get in to a trouble. I patiently wait in the living room as Ms. View has company.

Ms. View walks in after few minutes. She just makes small talk and goes to sleep after telling me to throw trash out. She doesn't seem drunk today. I take the big black bag and go outside thinking the Man I saw earlier must have gone now.

So I casually come out. As I reach the front gate I hear some words. Someone is on the call. The car I saw earlier is still outside and a tall figure is leaning beside the car holding a cellphone. I peek from the small gap between hinge and gate. I see him talking on the phone. So I stay inside waiting for him to be gone. He is playing with the car key with his fingers swinging it round. And suddenly key flies away and drops in front of me. I panic. What if the tall man comes inside?! I was wearing old shorts and shirt that I wouldn't want him to see me in. Why? I don't know but I felt like the stranger shouldn't see me in such an embarrassing state even though it's my daily appearance.

I pick up the key and throw over the gate towards him before he could come any closer. His motion stops and picks up the key at his end. "Who's there?" He asks. I remain silent.

"I hope you are not the ghost!" He says again and I press my lips into thin line. He chuckles at the silence and says "anyway! Thank you I guess" not so long after he drives away.