Episode 5

Phuwin's POV:

I excuse myself to the washroom. As I am washing hands, I hear a familiar voice. "So now you are ignoring my calls hmm?" Is he really HIM? I look up.

I see a familiar face in the reflection from the mirror that's in front of me. "Are you stalking me now?" I turn around already annoyed.

"I have better things to do okay? I just saw you ....drinking with another man"

"So what? I can do whatever I want!"

"You are such a slut! We just broke up and you are already getting it with another man!"

"Shut up! You can't talk like that to me. Who are you exactly to judge me? Atleast I didn't sleep around when was in the relationship! I'm single now I can do whatever I want!" I almost shout as tears form in my eyes. I don't want to cry in front of him. I don't wanna show him that I am weak or has any effect on me because of him!

"I know you are doing this to make me jealous!" He smirks. He fucking smirks!

"Bullshit! Now move" I try to walk pass him but he grabs my hand. "Wayo! Let me go!" I yank his hand off me.

"I wasn't done!" He says as he pulls me back holding my arm again. This time even stronger. "I don't want to talk to you! Leave me alone!" I struggle to release my hand from his strong hold. Oh gosh why is he so strong?! I hate him!!!.

"Hey! Release him!"

I look back to see Pond standing behind me. He walks over, holds my hand and jerks off so it is released from Wayo's hold. "Ohhh so this is your new Sugar Daddy?" Wayo asks which makes me puke. How can he think that way!?

"Yes I am. So what about it?-"

"hey what-" I try to say something.

Pond interrupts me and continues,"If I see you harassing Phuwin again, you will be dead!" I just stand there staring at Pond's face. He looks so angry. Why is he angry? Is it for me? No way!

Wayo curses under his breath but exits the washroom. "Are you okay?" Pond asks looking at me. "I am fine." I reply as we stare at each other. Like we are trying to find some answers. I am not sure what he wants but I want to know why did he come here? He was waiting at the table right? Did he hear everything? That was embarrassing. But why do I care if he did? Why did he come between our argument? But I stay silent without asking anything. "Let's go! Bright had called. He said they are reaching the first venue in an hour. We should start going now since it is at country side...right?"

I nod and we walk out of there.

Khao's pov: -

I can't believe he takes us to a luxurious jewelry shop. I am wearing his shirt and the pants he just bought for me. I am not gonna lie, the fabric is so good.. I have never wrapped anything like this around my body before. It is comfortable and breathable. My skin feels flattered.

The store assistants gather around us in every department bowing in front of First trying to impress him. I just walk behind him. He stops at the necklaces department. "I was planning to buy a unique pendant for View" he says to me before telling the attendant to show us some unique delicate blue pendant necklaces.

"Since she is not here. You will need to take her place. You will need to wear each of the necklaces! Each. Of. Them." He tells me in commanding way. "What?? Me?" I ask surprised.

When I heard View telling me that I need to help him in shopping and venue selecting, I thought I will need to chose for her. Like telling what she would like, what she prefers and what not etc. But wearing every jewelry??? Is he out of his mind? I think he is doing it on purpose. He is mad at View for not showing up and that's why he is taking it out on me!!