Episode 8

Khao's POV:

It's been a week since I met First. And now I'm back to my old life. I knew that this is gonna happen but then why I feel suddenly so lonely and sad? More like pathetic? It was better before I met them all. I was used to be alone just working endlessly for this family paying off the debt.

But now that I had taste of outside world, I feel I am missing out on so many things. It was really one magical day for me. And strangely I keep wondering about First and our little interactions. The more I remember the more I get embarrassed in my head. Like I should have said this or I shouldn't have done that etc..But that's all in the past now. It's not like I will get to meet him again.

I look at the bag of expensive clothes that First had given to me. Today I take it out from the cupboard where I had shoved it way behind for blocking this memory. I smell his shirt. Still smells like him. I change into the clothes he gave me as I look in the mirror. I run my hands over the fabric. I chuckle in sarcastic tone feeling pity for me. "When will I even get to wear these again?"

Looking back into the mirror I remember when First used me as mannequin and put every necklace on me from behind. The tickles I felt over my body! This is wrong. So wrong! He is Miss View's fiancé and he probably straight guy. Why even I am wondering about this. Why should I care. ughhhh. I pull my hair in frustration as First's image, his voice and interactions won't leave my mind.

I quickly change the clothes and go to the kitchen as View calls me to make coffee for her and Win. I put the cups on table. "Eww is he still insisting on this?" Win asks. "Yes! He won't change his mind!! I tried to talk him out of it when we met to book different vendors over this week for many times. but he doesn't listen!" View replies irritated. Oh right according to what Phuwin had told from the wedding plan, they were going to check and hire vendors who book up quickly. I think they must have met at least thrice - for band, DJ, Videographer. I think in my mind as I am about to leave the room.

She sips the coffee and calls me to give her shoulder massage. I quietly stand behind her as I gently massage her shoulders and nape.

"Is he even rich?" Win chuckles and continues, "I can't believe he actually chose the option 7! Thats the most cheap location from all. His family is loaded and for what?"

Till now I am not very interested in their gossip and I know Win likes to whine about everything with View. They both love the drama. But my ears get alerted hearing venue no. 7!! Did First actually select option7? The one that I had selected? No way! Why would he.....?

"Thats what! I wanted to go with option3!! But he is saying there is a beauty in simplicity! I don't know what that means"

A smile appears unknowingly on my face! wait. why am I happy? I am sure there probably some other reason why First chose it. It's definitely won't be because of me! right? RIGHT?

"Khao?"

"umm?" I wipe off that stupid smile off my face.

"Did you not tell him which option would I like? I told you to pay an attention!"

"I had told him about Option3 Ms. View!"

"well, clearly you didn't do a great job of convincing him!"

"View! what's the use of scolding this poor boy. First is lot listening to us! how will he listen to him?" Win looks with a partially disgust referring to him as a mere servant.

"You're probably right! No worries, this weekend we are meeting the caterer! I'll use my charm to convince him. but somebody has to take care of all the food tasting and choosing! hmm... Khao you need to come with us! I can't taste all that fatty and sugary food! You will taste it for me, do you understand?"