Episode 7

Khao's pov:

I open my eyes to see unfamiliar ceiling. Where the hell am I? A sharp pain in my head makes me scream in frustration as I try to get up. I look around to try to understand the situation.

I vaguely remember drinking at the bar. With....ummm...with Mr. FIRST!??!

I hold my head and close my eyes to remember. Headache is still there. Slowly I remember after venue checking we went for the drinks. I tried couple of drinks ....maybe more than couple...after that everything is blank to me!

Where am I? This is definitely not View's house. But it is luxurious room. A very small dim light is on but it's still quite dark in here. I find myself on the expensive couch with a throw over me. As I remove it, I find myself in silk purple pajamas which are so oversized for me. Who did change my clothes?

I hold the pillow as my weapon as I stand to find my way out. I walk couple of steps but stumble across a coffee table and fall down taking some of the things on the table with me. I stand back immediately as loud noice might have alerted someone.

I see someone coming from the passage so I throw the pillow on them. "Stay away!"

"What the hell are you doing?" A tall figure stand in front of me rubbing his eyes as the pillow barely touches his chest.

"Fir...First?" I ask guessing from the voice.

He picks up the pillow on his way and stands in front of me. He's wearing blue pajamas and robe tied on top of it such a way that his chest is not covered! "Yes it's me! Why did you throw a pillow at me" He throws the pillow and it lands on the couch perfectly at the other end. "I thought it's someone else...I panicked"

"So you tried saving yourself with a .....pillow?" He uses sarcastic tone. "It was an instinct... I didn't think...well..." I reply as I feel stupid. Really khao? A pillow??? Ughhh

"This is your house? How did I come here?" I ask changing the topic.

"Yeah...You were too wasted last night. So I brought you here. Why?" He narrows his eyes.

"Oh" I can't believe he brought me in his house when I was drunk last night. I probably troubled him because I don't drink frequently so when I do I get wasted pretty bad. And...?

Wait a minute!

Did he changed my clothes too???!!!!! I look down at my clothes, squeeze hem of the buttoned shirt and the thought of First stripped me makes me feel hot. Unknowingly my lips curl into smile and my cheeks feel warm.

"Yes you are thinking right....I changed your clothes too" he says as if he reads my mind.

I quickly look up. A smirk on his face is visible even in dim lighting. He walks slowly towards me. With each step, he says each sentence as his smirk grows. "What are you imagining hmm?"

I stay silent looking at the tall figure walking closer and closer. "Yes I had to strip you off and put these night clothes" I gulp a lump in my throat. "And these are my night clothes!" I move backwards as he doesn't stop coming closer. Unable to say anything I just stare into his eyes. He is so handsome! And his messy hair at night makes him even more hotter. No Khao! You shouldn't think this way about your boss's finance! But then again I'm just pointing out the facts. I haven't done anything wrong! Yet. No !!!just don't think about him!

I don't realize while walking backwards and with all these thoughts as my heels touch the couch and I fall on it. He chuckles and bends hovering over me. My breathing becomes uneven and my heart starts racing fast. I look at him with the confused face. I don't know what's happening. What is he doing???