Episode 4

Khao's POV:

I take out nicest clothes that I have from my wardrobe. I get ready and go through what Ms. View has already told me one more time. I am so nervous. Actually they never gave me such a tasks where I have to go interact with other people. Usually all they ask me is manual labor. The tasks they don't have time for. Cleaning, cooking, taking care of their belongings, pets, plants, garden, swimming pool etc or writing documents and sending them. That's why Mr. Dollar let me study finance with View.

View already gave me some money, so I take cab and reach the said address. She already has showed me a photo so I know how her fiancé looks like. The condo is so luxurious as expected. The door is opened by some other boy. This must be Bright as she mentioned, Mr. First will be with his friends probably. "Hello?" He asks confused, expecting View in my place.

I chew on my bottom lip. "Um...I am here...for Mr. First....umm.. Ms. View has sent me...." I manage to let out some words. "View sent you?" He tries to confirm. I nod as yes. "Interesting! come on in!"

I follow him to the inner room. The house is well designed and like the interior. Admiring the house makes me lag a little bit. "Where's view?" "First....Ummm...View has sent someone over instead of her" The voices come out of the room. So I huffily enter the room.

A handsome man with extremely rich clothes look at me from bottom to top. I look down shyly. His just glare and I am already so nervous, fidgeting my hands. "Hello" I try to sound confident but I know I failed. He observes me for few more seconds before shouting,

"Who the fuck are you?"

I flinch due to sudden questioning voice. "I..am..I- I am...Khaotung....I work for Ms...View"

"Why are you here?"

"Ms. View sent me....to shopping and..." He gets up from his sit and comes closer to me. He looks so angry. He leans forward and I look other side avoiding eye contact.

"Unbelievable! Do you think you can replace her?" He asks he voice getting angrier. I remain silent as my eyes searching something that I don't know. "umm...I-"

"LOOK AT ME WHEN YOU TALK" he shouts again as he turns my head to face him. I close my eyes feeling scared. What kind of monster, View is marrying! But obviously she isn't a angel anyway. What a suitable couple!

"oh-ho...now calm down First! Why are you scaring this poor boy? He doesn't know anything! You should ask all your questions to View not him" Bright interferes releasing me from his grip. Mr. First swings his hand in frustration. Bright tries to call Ms. View but she doesn't pick up. After 3-4 tries, he says "does she think it's a joke?"

"Lets just postpone it" bright suggests.

"umm...we can still go Khun, She has told me everything...I can help for shopping and for venue selection...everything" I say fast as I don't want Ms. View to blame on me if they postpone.

"really? do you think you can replace her?" Mr. First raises his eyebrow and chuckles.

"Yes. I will do my best" I reply. Bright gestures me be quiet and says "hey look--umm-..what is you name?"

"Khaotung Krub"

"well..look Khaotung...this isn't just any shopping...its bride and groom's shopping....how are you going to help? It's best if we just cancel for today"

"No lets not cancel" Mr. First says as he stares at me...

"what now?" Bright asks confused. Mr. First walks towards me and pulls my arm. "If we are doing this, you need to wear something better!" He eyes at my clothes again. These are my best clothes, I guess not good enough for rich men. He pulls me to another room and Bright follows us. He takes out very expensive looking shirt. "here wear this. I don't have your size pants na" He shows me a way to yet another room to change.