Episode 3

Phuwin's POV:

Its my second meet with the bride and groom. I am so excited. This is going to be the biggest wedding that I ever planned. I hope everything goes well. I want everything to be perfect. Well at least from here forward. I mean I hate pond for being like jerk and making me look bad in front of my actual client. But First seems nice person. He took it as a joke and nothing serious.

"So, here's the list of all the things we'll plan step by step. I will be assisting through out. It's your wish and my command." I hand over the paper to First and View. They both don't seem that enthusiastic about their own wedding. But rich people are weird so I ignore. "So, first on the list is - Hire a good wedding planner. I guess we're done with that one. lets scratch that out" I try to make a joke but nobody in the room seems to laugh. I look at everyone in the room. First and View sitting with their best friends Bright and Win. Pond is standing at the end of the room and for some reason, staring at me??

I ignore him and read the second item on the list. "Make a guest list. Do we have a rough idea of number of guests from each party?"

"Yes, we have our list" Win takes out another paper and points towards me. "Let me take a look at it once" Bright takes the paper in his own hand making Win surprised. "Is this for real?? Are you kidding?" Bright's eyes widens as he sees the number. "What happened?" First asks in worry. "This number is way more that what we decided on!" Bright says looking Win. Win just shrugs and View says, "well we didn't agree with that number! you just told us. This is my wedding. I want to invite everyone in my life!"

"let me look at it" First says calmly. Surely he doesn't want to cause any drama. Bright hands over the paper to First. I move and take my look over the numbers on the paper as well. Surely the number was huge! its gonna be freaky fitting all in one venue! But again the scale of this wedding is huge! As long as they okay to pay whom am I to interfere? But I thought they would like to keep it grand in terms of luxury but still exclusive to some people only. I guess I read them wrong. "It was your idea isn't it?" bright asks win. Win just moves his head as no and looks away!

"I know it was y-"

"its okay bright! we can do it. I am okay with the list! I wanna View to invite everyone she wants to" First says looking at view. and View has a big smile on her face. "Yes its manageable. Please give me both the lists and I'll make sure to contact important ones to save this date so they can plan accordingly. I understand many of our guests are busy big people. We'll send the official invites to all afterwards" Bright hands over First's list to me along with view's list. I keep them safe with me. "Now let's discuss overall theme for the wedding. Any specific idea you have in your mind? So, that in next meeting I can bring venue options accordingly" I say.

Man! this couple isn't easy the one, is it?!

Khaotung's POV:

I sigh in my room as I am trying to find something. It's very important thing for me and I can't find it anywhere. It's a pendant of a necklace but without a chain. It was of mother's and its the only thing I have to remember vague memories of her. I can't believe I lost it. Its always in my pocket, because whenever I feel sad or nervous, I take it in my hand and use it as a fidget. It helps me calm. It is blue in color with silver decor around it. Only pretty thing I possess. I need to find it asap.

"Khao where are you?" ms. view calls for me from living room. I stop my search and go to see her. "Yes Ms view?"

"I have like an important task for you!" She says as she sips wine.

"Sure. let me know what it is" I say trying to understand her mood for today. It's very important for me as it might not go well for me if I say something wrong.