"Where's Wallace...??" Scott whined. He was walking in a circle while kicking a rock. He wanted to use his phone but it was about to die and he wanted to make sure he wouldn't be stranded without a phone. He didn't even know how far he was, so naturally he thought that Wallace just forgot about him. He picked up his phone and dialed Wallace's number.

"Hello...?"

"Why are you calling? Did you get stolen?"

"I'm 23."

"You never know."

"Okay, anyway. Are you still coming to pick me up? I-It's kinda cold y'know."

"I am on my way. You're like an hour away!"

"...what???"

"What do you mean what??"

"I mean, I didn't know I was that far!"

"So what? Ramona just walks and you follow??"

"I mean, I guess..."

"Jesus Christ. You know-"

The line went dead.

"...hello???" Scott said confused. He looked down at his phone and clicked the power button. He clicked it again. And again. It turns on, only to show the battery symbol. Scott sighs and puts his phone away. He goes to a nearby bench and lies down. He wraps his arms around himself in an attempt to warm up and hopes Wallace will find him.

He goes to sleep.

While Scott was taking a nap, Wallace was in the worst traffic on earth. It had been ages and he had only moved like, 10 feet in his eyes. Wallace hated traffic, everyone does. But what he hated more was the fact Scott was in the middle of nowhere alone with no phone. He had seen Scott hang up for no reason so it's safe to assume that his phone died, like always. He hated the feeling of uncertainty, wondering if Scott was okay or not. He felt a bit panicky not being able to know. "How could Ramona just, let him walk home? I mean, I know he said he could get home himself but-"

"Ugh," Wallace mumbled to himself. He had a habit of picking apart Ramona to try and, he doesn't really know. Make himself feel better I guess? He knew that it was a bad habit and he actively tried to stop it but, he just couldn't help it. Wallace was still worrying about Scott through all of this. He turned up the radio in an attempt to drown out his thoughts but now he's just anxious and has a headache.

<Timeskip cause I don't know how to transition>

"Scott??"

"Scott!"

"Huh....?" Scott opened one eye.

"Scott!!! Damn guy! I've been trying to wake you up for ages!"

"Sorry..."

"It's whatever, just, get up."

Scott groaned. "Five more minutes..."

"Dude!"

Wallace didn't want to bargain for three more hours so he picked up Scott bridal style and took him back to the car. Scott's arms absentmindedly wrapped around Wallace's neck. Wallace looked down at Scott and smiled as he opened the door, carefully placing him in the passenger seat. He got into the driver's side and buckled Scott in.

"Are you cold?" Wallace asked.

"Kinda..."

Wallace took off his hoodie and put it on Scott. Scott was too sleepy to register what was happening.

After a while, Wallace turned to look at Scott. He looked so peaceful while he slept.

Really peaceful.

Wallace brushed Scott's bangs aside, leaned over, and planted a gentle kiss on Scott's cheek. He turned the car on and started the way back home.

What Wallace didn't know was that Scott hadn't fully fallen back asleep that quickly.

A/N

HI!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING FOR MY LAST CHAPTER EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
AND SORRY TO MY FRIENDS FOR FANGIRLING SO HARD ABOUT THAT, I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE ACTUALLY ARE READING MY STUFF!!!!!