XVII

The two eventually reached the car after a few minutes of walking.

"Can you open the door for me? My hands are kinda full." Wallace said with a small laugh.

Scott nodded and opened the passenger door. He was gently placed in the seat and had his seatbelt buckled for him.

"I'm not a child."

"Sure you aren't." Wallace pats Scott's head.

Scott rolled his eyes and shut the door.
Wallace smiled and went to get into the driver's side.

"So. Where are we going?"

Scott shrugged.
"I don't know really." He said as he wiped the remaining tears from earlier away.

"You seem pretty tired out. We should probably just go home guy." Wallace said as he turned on the car.

Scott hummed in agreement as they started their route home.

Today was very eventful, to say the least. But maybe that isn't such a bad thing.
Maybe this was the start of a new beginning.
Maybe Scott getting broken up with was meant to happen, as unfortunate as it was.
Nobody can ever know for sure, but isn't it a comforting thought to think everything will fall into place by itself?

Scott smiled at the thought. Everything would be alright. Even if it didn't feel like it at first. And today was proof. Scott grabbed a hold of Wallace's free hand and intertwined their fingers.

A/N

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND SOREY FKR NOT UPDATING WAHHHHH

I need ideas for this fic! Feel free to comment them :)!!
I also would appreciate any other ideas! I've been wanting to take requests for one shots for a while now haha