Despite his situation, Wallace was able to fall asleep that night. He slept pretty nicely, but when he woke up, he immediately felt sad again. Scott wasn't there. He knew should've been used to this already because ever since Scott started dating Ramona he was never home, he'd be lucky if Scott was home before 10 pm, let alone mornings. Wallace sighed and rolled over onto his back, stretching his arms and eventually sitting up. He opened the blinds and smiled at the birds washing themselves in the bird baths. He knew his mood shouldn't be this dependent on a boy, so he decided to try not to focus on Scott so much today. He walked to the kitchen and made himself some toast. He sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, there was a rerun of a random sitcom playing. He didn't really want to watch TV, but he felt like there wasn't anything else to do. He continued to sit there until he finished his meal and conveniently the episode of the show. He was still a bit tired so he got back up and made himself coffee. It wasn't that good, but it did its job. While he was in the kitchen he noticed a note on the fridge.

I won't be home for a few hours, I'm going out with Ramona. sorry for not telling you :( - Scott

Wallace was back at square one. He felt so used, that all Scott would do was ask and ask and ask and Wallace would never receive. Don't get him wrong, he loved doing little favors, and he never expected something in return but- would it be so bad for Scott to spend one, just one day with him like they used to? He missed his friend. Wallace sighed and went to lie back down on their mattress when he heard his phone ringing. He picked it up and put it on speaker while lying down on the mattress.

"Hello?"

"Wallace! Um, I need help."

Wallace immediately noticed the shakiness in Scott's voice.

"Are you alright???"

"N-not really..."

"Do you need me to pick you up?"

"Just listen!!!"

"Then spit it out!"

"I-I think Ramona's cheating on me!"

Wallace sat up.

"What???"

"Dude I saw her phone flash a-and I picked it up to hand it to her but I saw a message from someone and their name had a heart next to it!"

"...Are you sure it wasn't a family member? Like her grandma or something?"

"No! Dude the message the person sent was like, flirty!"

"How do you know their advances are being reciprocated?"

"The heart!"

"Right... I think you should talk to Ramona about this one."

"I'm scared of her. Can you do it for me?"

"Scott you have to do this yourself."

Wallace hears Scott sigh and continues to speak.

"Listen, you'll be alright, worst case scenario is that you two will break up."

"But I don't wanna break up with her! She's nice and sweet and-"

"Scott."

"Fine..."

"Good luck guy."

Wallace hung up and just sat there. Why would someone do something like that? If you love somebody else, just break up! Why hurt the other person more than needed?

It didn't make sense.

Nothing made sense.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm so excited for you guys to see the next one!!!!!!!! Sorry for the short chapter also, I just didn't really know how to expand this one without using too much flowery language. The next one will hopefully be longer though!