Scott hung up the phone with a sigh. Ramona had left him all alone in the living room, giving him enough time to think of a way to confront her. He had stopped trembling but his eyes were still teary. Scott stood up and walked to Ramona's room. He hesitated a few times before finally knocking.

"Uhm... Ramona?"

"..."

"Ramona!-"

The bedroom door suddenly swung open.

"What?"

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

She let Scott in. He sat down on the edge of her bed, Ramona eventually joined him and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. Scott was looking down at his lap while kicking his feet.

"Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" Ramona asked.

"Oh- yeah, uhm, sure."

They both lay down on her bed, Ramona grabbed the remote and switched on a movie. Scott wrapped his arms around Ramona's waist, briefly thinking about how he and Wallace were in this same exact position that morning. He quickly shoved the thought away and focused on how to confront Ramona. He was nervous, and it showed.

"Dude you're squeezing me."

"sorry."

Scott quickly let go and rolled to the side, his back facing Ramona's now.

They lay like that for a while, Scott grasping the bedsheets in anxiety. He pulled his phone out and texted Wallace.

I can't do it.

Wallace quickly responded.

You have to.

You can't just let her get
away with cheating. Her
doing that obviously made
you feel bad, so you need to
tell her that.

I know

I'm still scared

You're not gonna get
anywhere by just being
afraid Scott. You need
to speak up.

Since when did you
become a motivational
speaker

I'm just telling the truth.

Scott smiled sadly and switched his phone off. He took a few deep breaths and turned toward Ramona.

"hey..." He whispered, hoping she wouldn't hear.

"Hm?"

Scott sighed.

"Can we talk? Some stuff has been really bothering me recently."

"Oh, alright."

Scott sat up.

"Uh so... Uhm-"

Ramona tilted her head.

"Uh... I- uhm."

"What?"

"I-I think you've been a little mean recently..."

"Huh?"