3(Lily's crush)

"And then his face was so close I almost forgot breathing"

"If I were there I'll probably took a picture" Wonyoung said as we were face timing.  " And btw I have a good news"

"What is it"

"I'll come home tomorrow and will attend your school!!"

"Omg are you kidding that's a good huge ass news. In what time I'll pick you up. Gosh we have so much catching to do"

"You can come pick me up at 4:30pm"

"Nee that's too late I thought I was have a good excuse to ditch class"

"Haha silly you. Thought your crush attend the same school as you so how did you even manage to get bored"

"But we're in different class and we only get to meet each other during break and after class"

"Haha when will you grow up.. ok I'm hanging up, I have some packing to do"

"Ok good night see you tomorrow"

Can't wait to meet her after a long time

~*⁠。*⁠・⁠゜゚↝

"Y/N let's watch the basketball team"

"No I'm kinda sleepy"

"Jihoon is also-"

"Ok let's go I need some air"

"Haha that was fast". Saying that we went towards the school playground where they played basketball

"You know Y/N playing basketball made boys even more attractive"

"Can't agree more Jihoon especially look hot when he play basketball". Gosh this is why I hate myself. Shamelessly simping over my best friend  

"Wait when you said it made them more attractive who do you mean by that. I thought you only find food attractive...."

"Umm.. th-that what do you mean. Y-you know our school g-got lot of ha-handsome boys so.."

"Cut that I know you got new crush. Tell me I'm listening"

"I'll tell you later"

"If you don't tell me I talk to random boy who play basketball and tell them you had a crush on them. Who know I might get Lucky and actually talk to your so called crush"

"Gosh you're the worst" i just smiled it off as if saying 'i know that'
".. Sunghoon" she whisper

"Hmm what did you say"

"Sunghoon"

"Omg!! My baby got a new bobo!! Aww she's all grown up" I cup her cheek and start squishing them

"Ya stop I'm older than you" she yank my hand

"Aww someone getting shy. Should we make some future plaaan~~"

"No no need crush comes and goes so I'll just wait for my feelings to vanish"

"Eh why"