Episode 6: Clefairy and the Moon Stone

🎵Pokémon: Indigo League - Theme Song🎵

Episode begins with a flashback of the last episode.

Narrator: Last time, Ashley and Jigglypuff faced their toughest challenge yet, a match against a Pokémon gym leader. Ashley won a Boulder Badge, her first step in competing in the Pokémon League Championships. Joined by the gym leader, Brock, Ashley and her friends continue their journey. But as they left Pewter City, little did they suspect that their next adventure would be out of this world. Ashley and her friends hike toward Mount Moon. Many strange and astonishing tales have been told about this mysterious place. And the group's about to discover that all of them are true.

Cue to Ashley and co.

Misty: Mount Moon. Doesn't the name sound romantic?

Brock: People say that a huge meteor crashed into the mountain back in prehistoric times.

Ashley: A meteor?

Misty: Is it really true?

Brock: The meteor is called the Moon Stone.

Misty: Now that's romantic.

Suddenly, our heroes hears a scream.

Ashley: Look! Over there!

They rush to the source of the scream and find someone being attacked by Zubat.

Brock: Those are Zubat.

Misty: And they're attacking that guy!

Ashley gets out her Pokédex.

Ashley: Dexter, analyze.

Dexter: Zubat, flying Pokémon with supersonic powers. Zubat live in caves and hate to fly outside in daylight.

Ashley: Not these Zubat.

Misty: This is no time for jokes, that guy needs our help!

Ashley: You're right. I'm sorry. Jigglypuff, Ice Beam!

Jigglypuff freezes the Zubat in ice with Ice Beam.

Ashley: Are you okay?

???: Wow! You two were are the greatest!

The man puts Ashley in a tight hug.

Ashley: Really! It was nothing!

Jigglypuff is getting squashed.

???: I'm talking super fantabulistic! I mean, two thumbs up! Way up! The best rescue I've ever had!

Ashley releases herself from the hug and Jigglypuff floats to the ground.

???: They say that woman's best friend is a Pokémon, and with those two, I believe it.

Ashley: Oh. That's nice.

???: I'm so moved! Such friendship I thought I'd never see when the Zubat began attacking me. I thought I was done for, but who should arrive? Some heroes, thanks to whom, I'm alive! I'M ALIVE! Thank you so much! Thank you!

Misty: He certainly doesn't look like the poetic type.

???: Did I mention how grateful I am?

Ashley: Yeah. Um, anyway, why were the Zubat attacking you, mister?

The man gasps.

???: Never call me mister! My name's Seymour. Seymour the Scientist. Knowledge. Research. I'm Seymour the Scientist! But as for why I was attacked by the Zubat, follow me, I'll show you.