Episode 22: The Tower of Terror

🎵Pokémon: Indigo League - Theme Song🎵

Episode starts with our heroes walking in a foggy forest.

Narrator: After forfeiting to Sabrina's Psychic Pokémon in Saffron City, our friends learn from a mysterious bearded man how they might defeat her. Now they're on their way to try and capture one of the Ghost Pokémon that haunts the dreaded Pokémon Tower in Lavender Town.

Ashley: The fog's coming in, and that's not good. We better be super careful, we gotta make sure we don't get separated.

Misty: Maybe this is an omen. Maybe we should forget about catching a Ghost Pokémon.

Brock: We've come too far! Everybody, let's hold hands and stay together.

Misty: Okay.

Misty takes Ashley's hand.

Ashley: Right!

However, the only one without a link buddy was Brock.

Brock: Hey, Ashley! Where are you?

Ashley: Up here!

Brock: What do you mean "here"?

Ashley: Right here!

Brock: Ah, there!

Brock mistakenly grabs Jigglypuff, who hits him on the head with Rollout, and as a result of his screams and yells, he frightens Misty.

Misty: Brock! Don't you know how scared it makes me when you yell like that?!

Ashley: Well, you guys, you sure scared me!

Ashley laughs in a spooky way, making Misty scream.

Misty: Say what?!?

Ashley: I'm feeling like a ghost myself.

Ashley turns with a skeleton mask on saying "BOO!", making the others scream and panic. After that, Ashley takes off her mask and laughs.

Ashley: Sorry, guys! I was just testing you. If we're gonna try to catch a ghost Pokémon, we gotta learn to deal with fear. That's the only way we're gonna become great Pokémon trainers.

However, Ashley's friends were rather annoyed and furious.

Misty: You must be crazy!!!

Brock: Don't ever do that!!!

Jigglypuff: PUFFF!

Ashley gets hit by both Jigglypuff's Rollout and fall to the ground.

Misty: We've got enough things to scare us without your boneheaded jokes!

Jigglypuff: Jiggly Jiggly!

Ashley: I'll just save the masks, till next year's Halloween.

Our heroes soon arrive in Lavender Town.

Ashley: There's Lavender Town! I'm glad we got here before it got dark.

By the time our heroes reach the Pokémon Tower, it had gotten dark, though it was still the middle of the day.

Misty: Looks like it's always dark around this place.

Brock: This is the Pokémon Tower, where Ghost Pokémon hang out.

Ashley: I like what they've done with the place.

Misty: Okay, Ashley. It's time for you to show us what a great trainer you are!

Ashley: Huh?

Brock: We'll let you handle this one alone.

Ashley was speechless at what he heard.