SEVEN: A New Plan

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"Watch your step princess" I looked down confused and let out a scream when I seen a snake curled up in a ball hissing at me, I jumped away and bumped into Zane falling flat on my face.

Laughter erupted from Zane as the snake slitehred towards me hissing and jerking it's head towards me, I let out sharp breathes and started crawling away from it.

My hand pressed into something I turned to be met with another snake and screamed as it's fangs sunk into my hand, I screamed louder and jumped up swinging my hand around.

"Get it off! Get it off!" I shouted over and over again running around as the snake refused to let go from my hand, I could hear Zane's laughter getting louder.

Finally Zane controlled his laughter long enough to throw a dagger in the direction of the one on the ground still hissing and it slithered away and Zane walked towards me.

"Stop moving Princess!" Zane shouted, I glared at him but stopped and he pressed a finger into the back of the snakes head and it unhinged it's jaw from my hand and whipping around opening and closing it's jaw.

Blood poured out of the bitemark and I watched Zane throw it into the forest like it was nothing, my hand shook as Zane turned around with an amused expression on his face.

"So it's true. Miefwa's truly do hate snakes" He said, I glared at him as he grabbed my hand and wrapped a cloth around it and picked up his dagger.

"I'm sure you'd freak out if a snake bit you Zane!" I shouted, he ignored me as I held onto the cloth and started following him once again, he ignored me and continued chuckling at my reaction.

My eyes darted around the ground as I searched for any sort of snakes that were suddenly going to appear or were already there because I am now realizing we are in the area that is considered snake territory.

When I seen something move on the ground, I rushed forward and crashed into Zane grabbing his arms and looking around thinking it was just a snake but instead it was a frog.

I sighed while Zane pushed me off him and fixed his clothing once again, I cleared my throat and walked next to him in complete silence as we followed the markers.

It's been 2 days since I ran away and after Zane agreeing to help me, we spent a day getting back to the markers and had to stop for the night where he made a comment about me struggling to set up the makeshift tent in my bag.

Ducking under a tree branch I looked around when I caught a glimpse of something flashing to the left, I stopped and Zane turned to face me annoyed.

"What are you doing?" He asked, I ignored him and started walking in the direction of a flashing light, Zane called out to me multiple times but I continued walking towards it.

Sliding down a hill, I grabbed a hold of a branch to steady myself as the flashing light got brighter and clearer, I titled my head hearing Zane groan in annoyance and follow me.

Walking through the bushes, I jumped back when a snake slithered by and shot Zane another look when he started laughing at me once again, jumped by where it had slithered by from I climbed up the smill hill.

Pushing the branches away my eyes widened and huge smile formed on my lips, we had made it to the campsite that they had set up for me and they weren't joking that it's somewhere safe.

Walking out, I looked around some more seeing a large tent set up and walked towards it while Zane wandered through the campsite, opening the tent doors I looked around.