✿⁠ Boyfriend? ✿⁠

✿⁠ For real? ✿⁠ 

                   real life, Instagram

                            real life

Clemmie and Chris are in way to her home, Clemmie invited Chris to a tea cause its really cold outside. They entered to house and go to kitchen to do a tea.

"Wow that's a big house" Chris said looking around with widen eyes.

Clemmie just giggled quietly and started doing tea.

"Hello" Amanda entered to kitchen and look and Chris up and down.

"Hello" Chris smiled nicely.

"You didn't tell me about the guest" She crosed her arms and raised eyebrows.

"Sorry, i invited Chris to a tea cause its cold outside" She said and handed one tea to Chris.
"We going to my room" She said and wanted go to room"

"No boys in your room" She said in a firm tone. "You can sit in living room" She nodded to living room door.

"Mom please" She said and they heard front door closing, and then Pierre came to kitchen with a smile.

"Hello girls....and boy?" he looked at Chris and came closer, extending his hand to him.
"I'm Pierre, are you my daugther's boyfriend?" He asked smiling and raising his right eyebrow.

"Um, um no, i'm Chris" He he said, stuttering, Pierre laughed quietly nodding.

"Can we go to my room?" She asked feeling awkward.

"Go" Her dad said cuting Amanda who wanted protest.

They go up stairs and entered to Clemmie's room and sat at the bed, her cat Simba jumped at the bed and sit on Chris lap.

"Oh my good hii" He said with spark in his eyes peting the cat, Clemmie smiled and put her cup to dest.

"What's his name?" Chris asked looking at Clemmie.

"Simba" She smiled back.

"Fits him" he said continuing to pet the cat.

"It's Toby's cat" She smiled softly and Chris looked at her biting inside his cheek.

"Oh" his smile fad away and stroked her hand.
"Do you want tell me what happend to him?" He said carefully.

"He just fell into bad company, at first he drank a lot and then he started taking drugs and one day he just overdosed" She looked at him with sad eyes.

"I'm so sorry, but why your mom saying its your fault?" He asked still holding her hand.

"Cause we were together at party then and he just went to his friends, and like hour later his friend run to me panicking cause Toby was on the floor shaking" She paused to take a breath "mom blames me because I didn't keep an eye on him" She looked at her lap.

"Hey love, it's definitley not your fault, I know you miss him, but he had a mind of his own, right? You wouldn't have stopped him from doing it anyway" He said and put his hand to her shoulders hugging her.

"Maybe i would" She wishper and felt her eyes starting tearing.

"It's not your fault, I promise Clemi" He put her closer and she crying to his shirt, she definitley will leave her makeup on his shirt but she don't care about it right now.

                           Instagram