✿ I'm gay ✿

✿ For real? ✿

         real life, Instagram, imessage

                              real life

Clemmie stand up from her bed going down stairs to open door for Nick but her mom did it first.

"Another boy?" Amanda smiled maliciously crosing her arms.

"I'm gay" Nick said too fastly, Clemmie laughed cause it sounded do funny.

"Are you?" Amanda raised her eyebrows.

"I am" He said nodding.

"We'll go to my room" Clemmie and pulled Nick's arm. They go to her room, Amanda was looking at them schooking her head.

Clemmie and Nick sat on her bed and stay silent for a while.

"You wanted talk?" Clemmie decided to speak up.

"Yeah, Chris don't want talk to me and Matt don't want to me tell either but i would like to know what happend"
He said looking at her.

"I have enough of explaining it to everyone" She sigh hiding her face in her hands.

"Can you do it one more time for me?" He put his lips in a line, Clemmie sigh but start.

"I got called ugly from a girl who want take Chris from me and Chris followed her back on insta and liked her post today, he stopped liking mine" She explained fastly looking at the mirror infront of bed.

"Maybe he don't know about that and just followed her back?" Nick raised his eyebrows.

"I told him about it in the same day it happend" She looked at Nick

"I'll talk to him when i get home" He said in low voice.

"Don't argue please" She said and Nick nodded with smile.

"You staying for a night?" She asked him.

"Your mom won't have a problem with that?" He raised his eyebrows with giggle.

"I don't care" She shrugged.

They talked until 3 a.m when they finally felt asleep they decided to go to sleep.

"I can sleep on the floor if you want" He smiled softly.

"No it's okey" She smiled back.

"Are you sure" He asked again to be sure.

"Yes Nick" She sigh and Nick nodded.

                            Instagram

liked by clemfernandez, madifilipowicz and others

nicolassturniolo: 🌝

tagged @clemfernandez