✿⁠ Bike ride ✿⁠

✿⁠ For real? ✿⁠

         real life, imessage, Instagram

                             real life

Today is Clemmie and Chris date, Clemmie is nervous, what if he didn't meant date? What if she imaginig too much? She asking so many question in her head, she still didn't ask her parents thatvshe can go. She went down stairs, she decided to ask her dad cause she knows her mom would say no.

"Dad, can i go out with a friend?" She asked scratching her hand nervously.

"You don't have to ask every time you leaving house Clemmie" Pierre said smiling to her softly.
"But what friend?" He added.

"Chris" She replied putting her lips in a line.

"Oh, date?" He raised his eyebrows with smile.

"I guess so" She looked down blushing.

"I'm happy you found someone, but he better not hurt you" He smiled lifting a finger up.

"He won't i guess" She laughed quietly and go up stairs to get ready.

                              imessage

                              Chris ❤️‍🩹
                              Clemi 🤭

Chris ❤️‍🩹
Wear smth comfy 😁

                                              Clemi 🤭
                                                 okey👀
                               liked by Chris ❤️‍🩹

                             real life

So Clemmie decided to wear white long-sleeve top and loose pants, she's very curious where they going. She took small bag and put there her phone, wallet and pack of tissues.
She look at the clock its almost 6 do she took her bag and went down stairs, she put on her shoes and jacket.

"Have fun!" When she opened door she heard her dad from living room.

"Thank you!" She replied and went outside. She saw Chris standing next to the gate.

"Hi" He said pulled her in a hug.

"So where we going?" She asked looking at him.

"I asked Roma and she said you like bike rides is that true?" He asked hoping its true.

"Yes!" She said with big smile. She said with a smile and Chris sighed with relief.

"That's good cause i rent bikes for us, we just have to go take it" He said and Clemmie nodded.

Chris and Clemie are riding bikes down a dirt road, Chris is happy to see how much Clemmie enjoying it. He keeps jokingly blocking her way.

"We turn here" He nodded at left as they go there. They got off their bikes, Chris took Clemmie's hand and he led her along the meadow where there was a blanket with snacks and paints.

"You like that?" He asked nervously looking at her.

"Yes, what are these paints for?" She asked with a smile.

"Oh, i thought we could make a handprint on the canvas, you know what i mean" He smiled shyly but he saw Clemmie smiling so does he.

"This is so cute Chris, love this idea" She gave him big smile and they sit on blanket.