✿⁠ Christmas eve ✿⁠

✿⁠ For real? ✿⁠

        real life, imessage, Instagram

                         real life

Clemmie woke up at 9 am, so her parents are not here anymore.
She get up and dress up in home clotches, Matt will be here for her at 12 cause she offered to help with the preparation. She packed to her bag dress for later, hairbrush, toothbrush, small gifts and some cosmetics.

She took her bag and went down stairs, she didn't had time to buy gifts for everyone so she decided to do something by herself, she didatchimg brancelets for her and Chris, some candies for Nick and for Matt lego she bought once but never opened
She also decided to take the cake her mom did yesterday.

                             imessage

                    Bernard🧸 - Matt
                 Mimmie❤️‍🩹 - Clemmie

Bernard🧸
you have 5 mins, i'm not waiting

                                             Mimmie❤️‍🩹
                  woah calm down Bernard
                                                 i'm going
                                                         seen

                             real life

Clemmie put on her coat and shoes, took the bag and went outside as she saw Matt parking infront of her house.

"Hello" She said while opening car door.

"Hi" Matt said back but not looking at her.

"Are you okey?" She asked as she started worried.

"Yeah, i just don't have mood" He have her small smile.

When they arrived to Sturniolos house Matt took Clemmie's bag and she smiled to him, they entered to house and Chris run to hug her as he always do.

"Cmon you'll meet our mom" He took her hand and go to the kitchen where Mary Lou doing food.

"Mom that's Clemmie" He said nervously with small smile.

"Hey sweetie! I'm Mary Lou you can call me auntie or whatever you want!" She iled to Clemmie.

"Nice to met you, i have a cake" She smiled and handed cake to Mary Lou

"Thank you!" She smiled and hugged her.
"Can you finish decorate christmas tree?" She asked them and they nodded.

Chris took Clemmie's hand again and take her to living room.
Chris took the decorations and put it next to tree.

"Hi Clem!" Nick said hugging her from side.

"Hii" She hugged him back and they started decorate christmas tree together. When they are don't with christmas tree Clemmie went to kitchen.

"You need any help?" She asked Mary Lou nicley.

"Sure! You can set the table" She showed her plates and cutlery, Clemmie nodded and go to set the table.

Later everyone getting ready for christmas eve, Clemmie bring her dress from home but Chris have her matching pants everyone have.
Clemmie thinks that's really cute they dressing the same.

They all meet in living room and Mary Lou invited everyone to table and they started eating.

"So how long are you dating?" Jimmy asked looking at Chris and Clemmie