Chapter 1 :

It was the first show of the family harmony tour and the boys were getting ready backstage.

"Alright guys we're gonna open with girl baby baby  and close with baby baby girl wait no that doesn't sound right ooh I got it open with baby baby girl and close with baby baby girl woman yes we are gonna make boy band history tonight." Said John Dory, the leader of the band.

Spruce,the second oldest brother was doing sit ups. "Love it brother I wanna see 100 more of those before showtime spruce,those abs need to be popping." Said John Dory. "Aww come on." Said Spruce.

"John Dory,do I really have to keep wearing these things." Said Clay the third oldest brother. "Yes you do clay there funderdrawers
It's underwear but with 76% more fun now let's see those dance moves brother." Said John Dory. "Fine,rusty robot into wiggle worm and end on caliente puppy yeah." Said Clay.

"Bro you look stressed,breathe." Said Floyd the fourth oldest brother. "Well of course I'm stressed Floyd it's the first show of the tour we have to hit the perfect family harmony we promised the fans." Said John. "Ok calm down your making baby branch nervous." Said Floyd. "What,nervous no no no no he's not allowed to be nervous he's gotta be perfect." Said John.
"Cut him some slack John it's his first show." Said Floyd.

"Aww come on abs." Said spruce in the background.

"Hey Branch,how you feeling." Said Floyd.
"I feel like I'm gonna barf,pass out and-." Said Branch. "And pee your pants all at once ?" Said Floyd. "How did you know." Said Branch. "You got the pre show jitters completely normal everyone gets them,you wanna know what I do when I get them?" Said Floyd. "Barf,pass out and pee your pants?" Said Branch. "I remember that I'm with my brothers and that when we come together there is nothing that we can't do." Said Floyd. "But no one's every hit the perfect family harmony before,is it true it can shatter diamond." Said Branch. "Yeah it's that powerful." Said Floyd.

"Alright boys just remember no matter what you do follow my lead." Said John.
"Or maybe let's just go out there and have fun together." Said Floyd.
"It's just so much pressure." Said Clay.
"And what happens if we can't hit it." Said Spruce.
"Oh that's not an option if we can't hit the perfect family harmony we aren't perfect and if we aren't perfect we're nothing just follow my lead and the harmony will happen,Let's Bro." Said John.

Ladies and gentlemen here they are.

The heartthrob.
Spruce  swings from a vine doing his pose.
The fun boy.
Clay comes out doing a front flip then doing his pose.
The sensitive one.
Floyd twists around doing his pose.
The leader.
John Dory comes up from the stage doing his pose.
And the Baby.
Bitty B AKA Branch comes out doing his pose.

GIVE IT UP FOR BROZONE!!!!

*everyone cheers*

They start singing
Here's a key for who is singing :
🩵John Dory
💜Spruce
💚Clay
🩷 Floyd
💙 Branch
🤍All

🤍Well there she goes🤍

💜On the floor let's do this no more talking💜

🤍Did anybody notice?🤍

🩷The energy just shifted when we dropped in
Ooh let it drop in🩷

🤍ooh🤍

💚I don't flex but I might groove about to take flight💚

🩵Cause the night is young and the musics on and we got love on sight🩵

💙The sky was the limit now the stars where we're living it's the vibe when we're in it it'll blow your mind💙

🤍it's so perfect perfect perfect 100% put us together you know what you get yeah it's so perfect perfect perfect harmony so cold and you'll never ever wanna let it go🤍

"This is great it's working come on guys." Said John.

"What's he doing this isn't my choreo." Said clay.

They then try to do a pyramid but end up falling and then Floyd falls into a vine and the vine tangles around Spruce's foot then John and clay get caught and they all are stuck hanging from the vine.

"Hey at least we didn't fall,we fell." Said John Dory.

*After the show*

"See what happens when you don't follow my lead." Said John Dory.
"Dude that is exactly what happens when we follow your lead." Said Spruce.
"Oh so it's my fault is that what your saying,I know we could reach the perfect family harmony ." Said John.
"What if we don't want to." Said Spruce.
"Yeah dude this used to be fun now it's all about being perfect." Said Clay.
"You know what,I'm done playing the heartthrob my exquisitely chiselled rock hard abs and I quit." Said Spruce throwing his purple vest off.
"I quit too and you can keep these I'm more than just the fun one I'm in a sad book club did you know that a sad book club I'm gonna find trolls that take me seriously." Said Clay throwing his Funderdrawers in John Dory's face.
"Fine I don't need this I'm out I'm done I'm sorry I'm gonna go hike the netherglade trail by myself Bro-lone that's right Bro-Bro going solo yolo goodbye forever." Said John.

"Fine I'm out of here." Said Clay.
"Same here." Said Spruce.

"Guys please come on." Said Floyd.
"It's my fault,I ruined everything." Said Branch.
"No no Branch this is not your fault,we're not NSYNC we've gone from BOYS TO MEN and Now there's only ONE DIRECTION for us to go the BACKSTREETS." Said Floyd.
"But not you Floyd your not leaving too." Said Branch. "Not forever I'll be back I promise but right now I've have to follow my heart it's telling me that it's time to start a solo career." Said Floyd. "But what am i gonna do." Said Branch. "Branch you are gonna do the most important thing of all your gonna...Take Care Of Grandma." Said Floyd.

"Aww come on Branch let's play some rummy but I won't let you win because I play for the money." Said Grandma Rosiepuff.

"You might have to let her win,occasionally." Said Floyd winking at branch.

"When you miss me you can wear this it will be like I'm right here with you." Said Floyd giving branch his leaf vest.
"And when you come back we'll build a hide out." Said Branch showing him the drawing he made.
"Definitely,wow is that a 10 story water slide." Said Floyd.
"Yeah that's how we shower." Said Branch.
"Well we better keep this in a safe place." Said Floyd.
*They hug*
"See you soon baby Branch." Said Floyd.
"Bye,see you later." Said Branch.

*20 Years Later*

Branch is in his Grandma's Bunker alone listening to old Brozone records whilst crying.
"Hmm,Branch." Said Poppy.
"Oh hey." Said Branch.
"Are you alright,your smiling and crying at the same time it kinda looks like it's hurting your face." Said Poppy.
"It does hurt my face,I guess I'm just missing my umm grandma I was just listening to some of her old records." Said Branch.
"Brozone no way I love Brozone." Said Poppy.
"Really I mean really." Said Branch.
"I didn't know you like them to." Said Poppy
"I don't I'm actually hate listening it's a new thing my grandma had very questionable taste I mean look at how she decorated this place I'm sorry but there are just some things that shouldn't be macraméd am I right." Said Branch.
"Uh it kind of  seems like there's something your not telling me." Said Poppy.
"What don't be silly no ." Said Branch.
"Hey I need you to be real with me it seems like more than a macramé issue if your having feelings you can talk about them with me." Said Poppy.
"Ok,your right,oh hey look at the time we're gonna be late for the royal wedding let's go get married." Said Branch.
"Branch?" Said Poppy.
"What?,oh I mean let's go get Bridget and Gristle married." Said Branch.
"Yeah,oh cause it would be weird if we got married." Said Poppy.
*they talk about how weird it would be if they got married then stopped and went to the royal wedding*

To be continued...

Quick info about next chapter

Royal wedding (Bridget & Gristle)
Branch's weird Surprise.
Rhonda