Chapter 3 :

*Younger Brozone Flashbacks*

(The brothers and Grandma Rosie puff were planning to stop Clay from doing all of his pranks on April fools day)

"A weekend at the Troll prank Camp,oh this is my dream come true,oh thank you,thank you,thank you but what's the occasion?" Said Clay.
"Why do we need an occasion to spoil our  favourite little comedian." Said Grandma Rosie puff.
"Oh wait,it's on April fools weekend." Said Clay.
"Is it I didn't realise." Said Rosie puff.
"I don't know if I could be away from my family on my favourite holiday." Said Clay.
(The brothers make excuses for Clay to go)
"Oh you're right,well In that case I can't wait,get it?" Said Clay.

"Well guys this is it,I'm really gonna miss you,but." Said Clay.
"Bye." Said the Brothers.
"Wait,wait, I changed my mind I want the blue clown shoes not the pink ones." Said Clay.
"Here take them all." Said John Dory.
"Take mine too just to be safe." Said Floyd.

(The car breaks down and they stay the night at a 1 star motel)

"Seriously that's not bothering anyone else." Said  baby Branch talking about a cricket.
"Ow." Said Floyd.
"Sorry let me just turn on a light." Said Branch.
(Branch flips the light switch and I turns the Tv on)
"BRANCH!" Said Everyone.
"Sorry I can't figure out how anything works in here." Said Branch.
(Branch and the others continue to press buttons making a huge mess)
"Whoever wired this place had no idea what they were doing." Said Spruce.
"I think they knew exactly what they were doing look what I found,this cricket is a fake it has the initials of Clay's favourite joke shop." Said John Dory.
"You don't think he's behind this do you?" Said Floyd.
"He can't be he's at camp,I'll call him right now." Said Grandma Rosie puff.

"Hello family I hope you're enjoying your stay buckle up there's motel-ling what's gonna happen next ." Said Clay laughing on the phone.
"Get it." Said Clay.
(They gasp and scream)
"Ok everybody stay calm let's just go to the manager and get a new room." Said Rosie puff.
"How do we know that's not exactly what Clay wants us to do." Said Spruce.
(Spruce gets stuck inside the pull out bed)
"Hang on Spruce we'll get you out." Said John Dory.
"I'll just stay here." Said Spruce.
"Let's go." Said Grandma Rosie puff.

"Ah he cut the floor boards." Said Floyd.
(Floyd falls through the floor into a huge jelly blob)

(John Dory gets stuck to the motel sign)
"You guys go without me I'd  rather stay here than get pranked by Clay." Said John Dory.

(All the brothers had been pranked now it was just Grandma Rosie puff and  Baby Branch left)

"Looks like it's just me and you Branch,what do you say let's hide in the boiler room,ah wait the roof is next." Said Rosie puff.
"The roof is next what does that mean?,and why did you just look at your arm?" Said Branch.
"What,I uh." Said Rosie puff trying to get rid of the writing on her arm.
"Room 2c,hallway lobby,room 1A,laundry room,these are all the places we got pranked,you've been helping him." Said Branch.
"Ok I admit it I've been on Clay's scheme the whole time,a few weeks ago she came to me and said he needs an inside man to pull off his biggest April fools ever it was a very sophisticated operation, first we planted a fake ad in one of Floyd's magazines then we set up a fake clown camp and that wasn't as easy did you have any idea how much that cost to buy land then we faked the car breaking down with a little help from one of the fog machines and of course Clay wasn't gonna miss seeing you all get pranked,the manager that's him he's been watching everything on the security cameras." Said Rosie puff. "Grandma how can you sell out your own  family like that." Said Branch.
"Clay promised me a prank free decade,A Decade! Branch." Said Rosie puff.
"I hope it was worth it." Said Branch.
"It was not worth it I feel terrible what kind of grandma am I?" Said Rosie puff.
"It's okay grandma you're not the bad guy here,Clay is ." Said Branch.

(They prank Clay by saying they're stuck in the elevator and he falls for the prank)

"We did it you guys we finally beat Clay at his own game." Said Rosie puff.
(They all cheer)

"WELL DONE FAMILY YOU GOT ME YOU MAY HAVE WON THIS TIME BUT NEXT YEAR I'M GONNA STOP GOING EASY ON YOU AND GIVE YOU ALL AN APRILS FOOLS YOU'LL NEVER FORGET ESPECIALLY YOU GRANDMA,HAHAHAHAHA." Shouted Clay.

"What have we done!" Said Rosie puff.

The end

(Inspired by the loud house episode "fools paradise")