Clay and Viva (part 2) :

Clay,Branch,Bruce and John are planning to sneak out to save Floyd.

Meanwhile Poppy & Viva :

"So I was thinking about getting more into reading short stories and essays instead of whole novels." Said Poppy.
"Ooh I love that for you." Said Viva.
"Yeah but um but just to circle back real quick I still have a million questions about what happened." Said poppy.
"I used to live at the troll tree,I was there when you were born and you were so cute kinda like what you are now but teenseer and weenseer and Oh do you wanna make candy necklaces that we never finish because we eat all the candy." Said Viva.
"Obviously,but Viv I'm just gonna need you to focus here and tell me everything why am I only learning about you now,what happened ?" Said Poppy.
"We got accidentally separated,and I've lived here ever since,the end,wanna do candy toe rings next ." Said Viva.
"Uh accidentally separated?" Said Poppy.

Clay,Branch,Bruce & John :

"Viva doesn't like to talk about it,it's too painful for her,but she's been here ever since the night of the great Bergen attack." Said Clay.

Viva & Poppy :

"Viva,are you talking about the night the trolls escaped Bergen town." Said Poppy.
"Oh yeah,yeah I guess it was that night." Said Viva.

Clay,Branch,Bruce & John :

"Not everyone made it out of that tree,some of them got trapped by Bergens,they were this close to getting eaten until Viva and some of the other trolls fought them off,but by then the tunnels had collapsed and they were cut off from the rest." Said Clay.

King Peppy having tea with Mr Dinkles :
"I kept screaming no troll left behind but when I went back in the tunnels had collapsed,that's when I found Viva's hug time bracelet." Said King  Peppy.

Clay,Branch,Bruce & John :

"Viva found this old abandoned Bergen golf course and Transformed it into this troll utopia,we formed this little sanctuary of survivors,I added fire exits,she added her heart and soul." Said Clay.

Viva & Poppy :

"I thought so many times about leaving you know,to look for you and dad but it's not safe out there." Said Viva.

King Peppy having tea with Mr Dinkles :

"I know I should've told Poppy but my heart was broken I felt like a failure not just as a king but as a father,I feel so guilty,what do you think I should do?" Said King Peppy.

"I'm afraid that's our time for today." Said Mr Dinkles.

"But I just revealed a major trauma." Said King Peppy.

*Mr Dinkles makes a sound*

Viva & Poppy :

"Okay obviously this is a lot and you should be able to open up about this in your own time,but we'll have plenty of time to work through this on the way to Mount Rageous." Said Poppy.
"Woah,I am not going to Mount Rageous and neither are you silly,you're never gonna leave again." Said Viva.
"Wait what was the,what was that last thing?" Said Poppy.

Clay,Branch,Bruce & John :

"Okay guys if we're gonna save Floyd we're gonna need to get going." Said Clay.
"I'll go get Poppy." Said Branch.
"No,no,no wait hold on,there's no way Viva's gonna let her go." Said Clay.
"What,what are you talking about?" Said Branch.
"Like I said,she's got some stuff going on man if we don't wanna get trapped we should sneak out now." Said Clay.
*the lights turn on and the door closes*
"ah,hey Viva,whats up girl." Said Clay.
"Viva,what are you doing?" Said Poppy.
"Your not leaving here,no matter what because,because it's just not safe out there your welcome." Said Viva.
"Wait is this because of the bergens because they stopped trying to eat us that's all in the past." Said Poppy.
"Yeah right that's hilarious Poppy I'm laughing really hard." Said Viva sarcastically.
"I'm serious Viva,Bridget my best friend I was telling you about,she's a Bergen look Bridget and I do a million fun things together we talk and we play games and sing songs and make up these really bad dances it's a lot,well actually it's a lot like what you and I have been  doing the worlds a lot different than what it used to be." Said Poppy showing Viva her Scrapbook.
"Viva look,I used to be just like you,I built a bunker and I lived in it for years because I knew it was safe and sure it kept me alive and I never had to wear pants,but I was living without pants does that make sense?" Said Branch.
"Well I feel judged." Said Tiny.
"You don't understand,I just got my sister back I'm not gonna loose you, for anything." Said Viva.
*the shutter opens again*
"Clay?" Said Viva.
"I'm sorry Viva,but we have to leave I don't wanna loose my brother either,let's move." Said Clay.
"No,no Poppy wait,Poppy please,I want you to stay." Said Viva.
"Viva,I can't do that,but you can come with us,I know you think it's risky and maybe it is but it'll be worth it,family's always worth it." Said Poppy.
"No,no,no I,I can't." Said Viva.
*the shutter closes*

Poppy just stands there looking sad then branch walks over putting his arm on her shoulder and they go back to Rhonda.