Hug fest :

*It was Hug Fest in Troll Village*

"There's the cuddle hopper,the hug-a-whirl,the tunnel of hugs and the hug-and-hold railroad I'm telling you Branch hug fest is the best!" Said Poppy.  "Come on Poppy what could one more Troll village hug celebration possible have to offer." Said Branch. "This." Said Poppy.
"Woah." Said Branch. "See Branch hug fear has everything,rides,games and  attractions." Said Poppy. "Alright I'm in,but my affection tolerance is still pretty low so can you just promise me we won't hug too much." Said Branch. "Absolutely,two tickets please." Said Poppy.
"That'll be 25 hugs each." Said the ticket Troll.
"25!" Said Branch.
"Relax I've got a coupon." Said Poppy.
"Oh 50 hugs each." Said the Ticket Troll.
"Yay." Said Poppy.

"Well that took way longer than it needed too." Said Branch. "Trust me it's all worth it cause we're gonna start with the best ride in the park the big squeeze,I've ridden on it dozen of times it's fantastic." Said Poppy. "Oh no,no,no." Said Branch covering his eyes in fear. "So?" Said Poppy. "Uh here's an idea how about we save this one for later." Said Branch. "Wait what?" Said Poppy. "Great,no take backs,glad we're on the same page." Said Branch.

*Biggie and guy diamond look around for Mr Dinkles and find him on a game*

Poppy and Branch are walking around the park when they hear someone yell. "POPPY!!!" it was Viva along with Branch's brothers John Dory,Bruce,Clay and Floyd.

"Hey viva!" Said Poppy.
"Hey Branch!" Said the Brothers.
"Hey guys." Said Branch.
"So how do you guys like hug fest?" Said Poppy.
"Great." Said Viva.
(They go watch King Peppy's band)

"Hello Hug Fest!,Who's ready to get hugged?" Said King Peppy.
"A Hug reunion,I love these guys." Said Branch.
"2,3,4!" Said Mags Gumdrops.
"Now we've been around for a long,long time but the great things about hugs is they never get old." Said King Peppy. (King peppy then starts singing)
(Peppy throws his Hugg meddle in the crowd and Branch catches it)
"They sound better than ever." Said Poppy.
"Yeah!,makes you wonder why the stopped playing in the first place." Said Branch.
(Peppy does the splits and splits his pants)
"Oh that's why." Said Branch.

(Biggie and Guy Diamond continue to try and win Mr Dinkles back)

"Where to next,cuddle canyon,bear hug by you,ooh embrace raceway." Said Branch.
"how about the big squeeze." Said Poppy.
"The big squeeze." Said Branch.
"Of course we've been waiting all day." Said Poppy.
"Uh yeah but I gotta get some food first I'm starving." Said Branch.
"Branch wait!" Said Poppy.
"Your biggest item please,whatever takes the longest to eat." Said Branch.
"One snuggler coming right up,that's a hotdog hugged in a cupcake then hugged in three kinds of cheese then hugged in a brownie then snuggled in a deep fryer." Said the food Troll.
"Uh I think I lost my appetite." Said Branch.
"Great onto the big squeeze." Said Poppy.
"No wait I'll eat-ahhhhhh." Said Branch getting dragged away by Poppy.

"Finally time for the big squeeze." Said Poppy.
"Uh,uh,uh I would but I don't meet the height requirement see,aw." Said Branch.
"Branch what is going on here?,you've been making excuses to avoid this ride all day and,are you scared of it?" Said Poppy.
"Pffft me Branch scared of that,that ride scared." Said Branch trying to play it cool.
"Branch I know what you're doing." Said Poppy.
"Me are you kidding." Said Branch.
"Stop." Said Poppy.
"That ride,really?" Said Branch.
"BRANCH." Yelled Poppy.
"Fine I'm maybe kinda a lot scared of it." Said Branch.
"Well you wanna know a secret,I am too." Said Poppy.
"You?,but you've ridden it dozens of times." Said Branch.
"Yeah and every time I'm scared and believe it or not that's what makes it so fun." Said Poppy.
"Huh." Said Branch.
"So what do you say how about we both get on that thing and terrify ourselves together." Said Poppy holding her hand out.
(Branch holds her hand)
"Great let's go." Said Poppy dragging Branch to the ride.
"Are you still scared?" Said Poppy.
"Yes!,and I love it!" Said Branch.

*After the ride*

"You know,riding that ride is scary but it's less scary with you." Said Branch.
"Wanna go again?" Said Poppy.
(They go again)

The end :)

Also thanks for 3k reads!