The Giver :

(Based on Trolls : The Beat Goes On episode titled : The Giver)

"Years ago,on the night of the harvest moon a mysterious Troll payed our village a visit and delivered gifts to everyone,becoming known only as the giver,every harvest moon since has been the same leaving presents under the veil of night which everyone loves,but it drives me completely insane when you give a gift your supposed to receive a thank you card it's what separates us from the animals and this troll is making them operate the whole thing ugh!" Said Poppy.

"I think I might of missed a step from being in my bunker the last decade,does she do this every year?" Said Branch.
"Pretty much I just nap through it thank goodness I learned  to sleep with my eyes open right." Said DJ. *Branch looks at DJ disturbed*
"Well listen up giver you may of escaped me in the past but this year I've rigged the entire village with hidden alarms,which means I will catch you and you will get what's coming to you." Said Poppy. "Yeah." Said Smidge.
"This!" Said Poppy holding a thank you card.
"Uh yeah that." Said Smidge.
"So this is your last chance come forward now and take your thank you like a troll." Said Poppy.
*Branch laughs*
"Something funny Branch?" Said Poppy.
"Yes,you." Said Branch.
"Hmm." Said Poppy.
"I realise I'm new to all this but if the gifter wants to remain anonymous shouldn't we respect that?" Said Branch.
"It's the giver,if your gonna be a know it all get your facts straight." Said Poppy.
"Uh Poppy I just did a hair count and Satin and Chenille are absent." Said Smidge.
"Absent?,on the harvest moon let's go smidge we've got a new lead suspect." Said Poppy.
"Uh there's two of them." Said Smidge.
"We've got a new lead suspects." Said Poppy.

*They go to Satin & Chenille's pod*

*Satin Sneezed*
"I love being sick it's like my body has another side to its personality for me to get to know don't you think." Said Satin.
"Back,back." Said Chenille spraying satin with stuff.
"You ready to bust these gift giving punks Poppy." Said Smidge.
"Locked and loaded." Said Poppy.
*Branch watches them while eating popcorn*
"Ugh don't you have better things to do." Said Poppy.
"Then watch you make a fool out of yourself,please I cleared my whole day." Said Branch.
"Ignore him,how do we get him to talk." Said Smidge.
"By using the oldest troll interrogating trick there is,good cop great cop." Said Poppy.

"Oh that sunshine feels so good." Said Satin.
"You know what else is good,cookies and you can have them if you tell me what I wanna know." Said Poppy.
"Ooh." Said Satin.
"Or if you don't either way." Said Poppy.
"That's so nice." Said Satin.
"Oh yeah well I'll give you an entire cake no strings attached." Said Smidge.
"Well I feel like I should at least tell you something." Said Satin.
"Well I'll give you a back rub." Said Poppy.
"I'll write you a haiku." Said Smidge.
"I'll be your best friend." Poppy yelled.
"Ok,ok I confess I color my hair I'm not a natural purple neither is Chenille." Said Satin.
"You are dead to me." Said Chenille.
"Ok hold on,so you're not the giver?" Said Poppy.
*Branch laughs again*
"Bravo Poppy you really broke the case of the purple hair wide open." Said Branch.
"That looks like the paper the giver uses explain yourselves." Said Poppy.
"That papers not ours." Said Satin.
"Yeah it's so five years ago do you think we've been living under a rock." Said Chenille.
"It's definitely the same,quality pulp,hand cut edging and look at the insignia it comes from sky Toronto's party shop." Said Smidge.
"Ladies I really hope sky doesn't tell me you're the giver or so help me I'll thank you like you've never been thanked before." Said Poppy.

*At Sky Toronto's party shop*

*he tells Poppy he's seen the giver come into the shop and describes them saying they had dark eyes,shrouded face and hair the color of mystery*

"What is this,this isn't helpful." Said Poppy.
"I said I saw the giver not that it'd be helpful." Said Sky.
"Wait I've seen this troll." Said Harper.

*they go outside*
"I saw the troll down here this morning over by the tree roots." Said Harper.
*they gasp*
"The givers stash,they'll have to come back here before delivering tonight's gifts this is where we make our stand." Said Poppy looking at all of the gifts.
"Uh we're standing in mud." Said Smidge.
"This is where we make our stand." Said Poppy.

"It's just a matter of time,eventually our mystery troll will have to come back to get the gifts only to find." Said Poppy.
"Whammo it's a stakeout boy!" Said Smidge.
"Oh yeah,that's the giver now,gotcha ha I thanked you I thanked you so hard yes yes yes now what do you have to say for yourself ." Said Poppy.
"You're welcome." Said Cooper.
"Cooper?,all these years it was you,why did you,when did you,you know what just start from the beginning and tell me everything?" Said Poppy.
"Everything,ok?" Said Cooper.
(He then explains how he was born and random things)
"Whoah just answer this question are you or are you not the giver." Said Poppy.
"That's the weird troll that sent me here." Said Cooper.
"The giver sent you here." Said Poppy.
"Special delivery from the giver." Said the spider dropping down a gift.
(It was a letter,smidge read it out loud)

"Dear Poppy,I'm sorry this was the only way,from the giver." Said Smidge.
"It's a set up the giver wanted us to come here." Said Poppy.
(The alarms went off)
"Oh my god." Said Smidge.
"Halt,halt to the name of gratitude!" Yelled Poppy.
(Everyone received a gift)
"Thank You!!!!" Yelled Poppy.

"The giver won smidge,no point of holding onto this anymore." Said Poppy.
"Come on Poppy at least you got a present huh." Said Smidge.
"A horribly wrapped present who uses so much tape,Chenille was right this Troll really must live under a rock,Trolly moly I know who it is." Said Poppy.

"Long night Branch?" Said Poppy.
"Uh I uh." Said Branch.
"Funny you're struggling with your words I always thought that you had a gift for language." Said Poppy.
"Umm yeah well I guess not today let me give you a bit of advice by the way don't sneak up on Trolls in the middle of the night." Said Branch.
"Oh Branch,always such a giver." Said Poppy.
"Ok I admit it I'm the giver just please don't scrapbook summarise how I did it." Said Branch.
"First." Said Poppy.
"Ok." Said Branch.
"You followed me to Satin & Chenille's under the guise of wanting to see me embarrass myself,but really you were planting evidence which led me to Sky Toronto who of course remembered the mysterious troll who comes in but once a year so knowing I'd bring in harper you made sure that she noticed you at your hiding place in misty meadows which lured me away from troll village and to make sure I stayed there entered Cooper  I figured out every detail about your plan except one why Branch why?" Said Poppy.
"Well I guess it started cause all those years I lived down here got really lonely giving gifts was my way of feeling connected to everyone." Said Branch. "Aww Branch that's really beautiful why in the world would you keep that a secret." Said Poppy. "Cause I don't want people to know I have feelings." Said Branch.

"So what's the story Poppy did you thank Branch's sorry butt." Said Smidge.
"Nah I realised Branch couldn't be the giver Smidge he isn't nearly that sweet and sensitive." Said Poppy.
"Haha you know me heart made of stone." Said Branch.
"Guess we'll have to try again next year." Said Poppy.
"Really." Said Smidge.

"Thank you." Said Branch and Poppy at the same time.

The end :)