A Surprise Visit :

It was a normal day in Troll village,The Trolls were singing,dancing and other activities.

Poppy and Viva were scrapbooking,Clay was at his sad book club,Bruce was at the beach surfing,John Dory was with Rhonda and Floyd and Branch were in the bunker doing activities.

*Later that day*

A bug flies towards Troll village with a Troll attached to it. "Who is that?" Said Poppy.
(They don't realise yet,because it's too far away)
"I don't know." Said Branch.
The bug drops the mysterious troll safely.
"Thank you." Said the Troll.

"Ugh,Creek." Said Branch.
"Wait,Creek your alive?" Said Poppy.
"Who is Creek?" Said John.
"Who are you?" Said Creek.
"Uhh Branch's Brother." Said John Dory.
"Who are you?" Said Bruce.
"I am Poppy's crush." Said Creek.
"Not anymore." Said Branch.
"Can someone explain who this is?" Said Clay.

"When the Bergens wanted to eat Trolls,to make them happy,the chef came to our party and took all of my friends (Satin,Chenille,Biggie,Guy Diamond,Dj Suki,Smidge,Cooper,Fuzzbert and Creek) To feed the Bergens but then realized there wasn't enough Trolls to feed everyone so Creek sold us out to the Bergens just so he can save himself." Said Poppy.

"He's a traitor." Said Branch.
"Tell us what your doing here traitor?" Said Poppy.

"Traitor,I deserve that,well the truth is I'm sorry for sacrificing you to the Bergens,will you forgive me?" Said Creek.

"Huh please you think that we're just gonna forgive you?" Said Branch.

The trolls all run over to him saying "we forgive you." And doing a group hug.

"What,we almost died because of him and you're gonna let him back just because he said I'm sorry." Said Branch.

"No he said he was very sorry." Said Cooper.

"What a manipulating jerk we've gotta get rid of him." Said Branch.
"Uh yeah." Said Poppy.
"Wait Poppy don't tell me you buy that whole oh I wish I could sacrifice myself for all of you." Said Branch mocking Creek.
"Of course not but I'm queen Branch I have to set a good example for everyone and try my best to live in harmony." Said Poppy singing.
"Stop it,ugh I hate it when you make your points through song." Said Branch.
"Force of habit but what I'm saying is everyone makes mistakes and yes his was a huge one but if you don't let go of anger and forgive you'll wind up all alone,okay if you need time ok I get it but I've got to give Creek a chance no matter how hard it is ." Said Poppy again.

"Ugh you'll see,Creek is the same guy he's always been and I'm gonna prove it." Said Branch.

*Branch tries setting Creek up with a basket full of cupcakes with a note addressed to Poppy*

Branch goes to Poppy's pod to show the evidence but finds her with Creek eating the cupcakes.

Branch tries again to set Creek up by pretending to drown in the river.

"Help,help Creek save me." Said Branch.
"Branch?" Said Creek.
"Creek you've gotta help him." Said Poppy.
*Creek doesn't help him*
"Perhaps you could save yourself?" Said Creek.
"No I can't hold on any longer,please you said you'd sacrifice yourself for any one of us." Said Branch.
"Yeah that promise might have been a little premature." Said Creek.
"Creek!" Said Poppy.
"Ha I knew it that's right Creek I staged that fall because I knew you couldn't be trusted and now they know it too." Said Branch.
"Well your right Branch I didn't save you because I'm not a brave person,I'm sorry you all deserve better." Said Creek.
"Ha look I know this isn't really like me but this calls for a dance uh huh oh yeah,why am I the only one dancing." Said Branch.
"Because you pretended to be in danger just to trick Creek." Said Poppy.
"No to expose him." Said Branch.
"Ugh Branch we already knew Creek had weaknesses and we were trying to accept him anyway the only person you've exposed here is yourself." Said Poppy.
"Ok well I'm sorry." Said Branch.
"Don't apologise to us,apologise to Creek he could have gotten hurt when he forgives you we'll forgive you." Said Poppy.
"What,apologies to him you can't be serious guys guys come on,fine." Said Branch stomping his foot on the ground.

The other trolls stopped talking to him until he forgave Creek (except from Viva,John,Bruce,Clay and Floyd)

"Creek." Said Branch.
"Shhh I'm raking." Said Creek.
"Of course you are,any ideas when you'll be done?,look I know you're probably mad." Said Branch.
"Why would I be mad,I finally got back in with my friends after months and now they think I'm a coward because of you and I'm at peace with that." Said Creek.
"I'm sorry will you forgive me." Said Branch.
"I would love to forgive you." Said Creek.
"Good now let's head back so you can tell everyone ." Said Branch.
"But,unfortunately I can't forgive you because I can see that you're still angry with me." Said Creek.
"What do you mean,I'm not angry." Said Branch.
*he slaps Branch*
"See anger." Said Creek.
"Because you slapped me." Said Branch.
"Did I? (He slaps Branch again)" said Creek.
"Ok is there a way I can prove I'm not angry with you?" Said Branch.
"Oh yes,you just have to apologise to me In front of the whole village singing." Said Creek.
"What,I'd rather have the Trolls angry at me forever than sing this." Said Branch.
"Your choice." Said Creek.
"Fine then I chose to be alone." Said Branch.

*in the bunker*

"Ugh I don't need the Trolls also I'm glad to be talking to myself again I make some really good points,looks like it's just you and me again Gary (his remote control)." Said Branch.

Branch looks at old photos of him and his friends.
"Ugh." Said Branch.
He then remembers the huge banner he painted of him and his friends.
"Ugh I never should have started painting that." Said Branch.

He walks down the hall imagining random items as his friends.
(A mop and bucket as Cooper)
(Eggplants as Biggie)
(Numb chucks as Satin & Chenille)
(Lines in the wall as Poppy)
(A Toilet as Creek)
"Ugh." Sighed Branch.

"Well after a lot of thought I've decided I owe Creek a big apology here goes." Said Branch.
(He sings a song)

Would you forgive me for
Everything I've done
I didn't mean it
I should've seen that
I was hurting someone
You shine bright like the sun in the sky
On a beautiful day
Your enlightened but humble
And handsome and so very brave

"That was lovely,but was that the entirety of your song Branch." Said Creek.
(He continues to sing)
"Well it wasn't in A-sharp mate,but I've decided to forgive Branch." Said Creek.

*Everyone cheers*
"Your not gonna celebrate with your boy Creek?" Said Branch.
"Eh he can be a bit much which actually makes what you did all the more beautiful Branch in fact I want to hear your song again,Suki hit me with that remix." Said Poppy.

The end
(Btw this chapter is based on the episode from Trolls : The Beat Goes On. titled : Creek Week)