Valentines day (part 2) :

Today was Valentine's Day and the Trolls were getting ready for the valentine's festival/party.

Brozone were rehearsing on stage for the show.

"Ok guys let's start with perfect." Said John Dory.
(They start practicing)

*after a few hours everyone starts arriving at the party*

"Ladies and Gentle Trolls,Please Welcome BROZONE!!" Shouted King Peppy.

(Brozone come onto the stage and start singing)

🤍You're all I ever wanted🤍 (🤍 means all)
🤍You're all I ever needed,yeah🤍
🤍So tell me what to do now,cause I want you back🤍
💙It's hard to say I'm sorry,it's hard to make the things I did undone💙 (Branch)
💜A lesson I've learned to well for sure oh,so don't hang up the phone now💜 (Bruce)
🩵I'm trying to figure out just what to do,I'm going crazy without you🩵 (John Dory)
🤍Your all I ever wanted🤍
🤍Your all I ever needed yeah🤍
🤍So tell me what to do now,when I want you back🤍
💚Baby i remember the way you used to look at me and say💚 (Clay)
🩷Promises never last forever oh,I told you not to worry🩷 (Floyd)
💙I said everything will be alright,I didn't know then that you were right💙
🤍Your all I ever wanted🤍
🤍Your all I ever needed yeah🤍
🤍So tell me what to do now,when I want you back🤍
(I'm just ending the song here,it's kind of long)

(John,Bruce and Floyd leave the stage)

"Poppy,will you join me on stage?" Said Branch holding out his hand.
"Yes!" Said Poppy.
(Clay asks Viva the same question also holding out his hand for her)
"Of course!" Said Viva.

🩷💛Can I go,where you go?💛🩷
🩷💛Can we always be this close💛🩷
🩷💛Forever and ever,take me out and take me home,your my,my,my,my lover💛🩷 (Poppy and Viva)

🩷💛Ladies and gentlemen will you please stand,with every guitar string scar on my hand,I take this magnetic force of a man to be my Lover💛🩷

💙💚Look in my eyes, they tell you the truth,the girl in my story has always been you,I'd go down with the titanic it's true for you Lover💚💙

(Stopping it there)

(Also btw Poppy and Viva didn't know about the surprise that Clay and Branch Planned for them)

"Happy Valentine's Day Poppy." Said Branch holding her favourite flowers.
"My favourite flowers aww Branch i love them i also have something for you." Said Poppy giving him a present.
"A new outfit,wow I love it." Said Branch.
(It's a blue leaf vest and some matching shorts)

"Happy Valentine's Day Viva." Said Clay handing her a gift. "Thanks Clay." Said Viva.
(Viva opens the gift) "Clay,you scrapbooked for me?" Said Viva."Yeah,it was actually quite fun." Said Clay. "Does this mean you'll scrapbook with me everyday now?" Said Viva.
"Umm not everyday." Said Clay.  (They both laugh)

"Hey guys,i just saw the most prettiest Troll in the whole village." Said John Dory running over to everyone.
"Really." Said Clay.
"Yeah,she came up to me and said she likes my songs." Said John.
"Who is she." Said Bruce.
"I don't think she told me,but she has long red hair and a country looking outfit,i think she's a country troll." Said John.
"Oh I think you mean Delta Dawn." Said Poppy.
"You know her?" Said John.
"Yeah she's one of my friends." Said Poppy.
"I could introduce you to her." Said Poppy.
"Oh ok thanks." Said John Dory.
"You're welcome." Said Poppy.

"Hey Delta." Said Poppy.
"Oh hey Queen Poppy." Said Delta.
"This is John Dory,Branch's older Brother." Said Poppy.
"Oh yeah i was telling him how much i like his music." Said Delta.
"John Dory,This is Delta Dawn Queen of the country Trolls." Said Poppy.
"Hey." Said John Dory.
"I'm gonna leave you guys to talk." Said Poppy.
(She walks away)

*Later that evening*
Brozone were getting ready to perform one more song.

💙Hey,Hey💙 (Branch)
🤍Bye,Bye,Bye🤍 (all)
🤍 Bye,Bye,Bye,Oh,Oh🤍
💙I'm doing this tonight,your probably gonna start a fight,i know this can't be right hey baby,come on💙 (Branch)💚I loved you endlessly when you weren't there for me so now it's time to leave and make it alone💚 (Clay)🤍I know that i can't take no more it ain't no lie🤍
🤍I wanna see you out that door baby,Bye,Bye,Bye🤍
🤍Bye,Bye,Don't wanna be a fool for you,just another player in your game for two🤍
🤍You may hate me but it ain't no lie baby,Bye,Bye,Bye🤍 (All)
🤍Bye,Bye,Don't really wanna make it tough,I just wanna tell you that I had enough🤍
💙It might sound crazy but it ain't no lie baby,Bye,Bye,Bye💙 (Branch)
💜Just hit me with the truth now girl you're more than welcome too💜 (Bruce)
🩵So give me one good reason baby, come on🩵
(John Dory)
🩷I live for you and me and now I really come to see that life would be so much better once your gone🩷 (Floyd)
🤍I know that I can't take no more it ain't no lie,I wanna see you out that door baby,Bye,Bye,Bye🤍
(Ending the song here)

The end :)

After this chapter I'm taking a break from writing this story because I've started another one also thx for 4k reads !

(Idk where this ship came from but I've seen people talk about it on TikTok for ages so I just thought about writing it in here)