Abandoned :

John,Bruce,Clay,Branch and Poppy were practicing singing and getting ready on the way to Mount Rageous.
Key :
🩵John Dory
💜Bruce
💚Clay
💙Branch
💕Poppy

Music
Dah-dah-da-da-dah
Brozone

💙there ain't no stopping us,stopping us,we just press and rewind💙
💜Rewind💜
💚Rewind💚
💕Rewind uh💕
💙The sky was the limit now the stars where we're living it's the vibe when we in it it'll blow your mind💙
💙🩵💜💚💕It's so perfect perfect perfect harmony so cold perfect perfect perfect let it go💕💚💜🩵💙
—————————————————————————
"Stop,Stop Time Out let's do it again from the top,Spruce I want some smoulder in those eyes,Clay your being too stiff we need some sillier robot,Bitty B maybe a smaller diaper." Said John Dory.
"If this diaper was any smaller I could taste it." Said Branch.
"That's why I don't wear one of those it's a hard fit to pull off ." Said Tiny.
"Really great note John Dory,super helpful thanks,thanks now I have a creative note for you,Stop being bossy!" Said Clay.
"What,I'm not being bossy,I'm helping us be better." Said John Dory.
"No,no dude,you're forcing us to be perfect just like you always have so we can hit the perfect family harmony." Said Clay.
"Yeah,for Floyd." Said John Dory.
"Is it?,or is this all just so that you can tell people what to do again." Said Bruce.
"What." Said John.
"Guys,guys this really isn't helping right now let's all maybe take 5 huh." Said Poppy.
"This isn't gonna work if you're gonna keep on being the same old John Dory ." Said Bruce.
"Yeah we've all changed,Bruce settled down,Branch is slightly taller with zero glasses and I'm a licensed CPA,Put some respect on my name fool." Said Clay.
"Well I'm not allowed to change I'm the oldest I had to be the leader." Said John.
"You love bossing us around just admit it." Said Bruce.
"Why do you think I moved to the middle of nowhere,so I didn't have to be in charge of everyone four little brothers is a lot of responsibility." Said John Dory.
"Why do you think I left,so no one would treat me like you did." Said Bruce.
"You know what Spruce." Said John.
"It's Bruce."said Clay.
"Thank you Clay." Said Bruce.
"Guys we can't forget about Floyd." Said Branch.
"Look Branch is right we're here for Floyd,let's just get this done and we can go our separate ways." Said John.
"Fine." Said Clay.
"Wait what." Said Branch.
"What,the missions the mission,you didn't think we'd all live together when this was all over did you?,singing songs and roasting marshmallows." Said John.
"Oh,I'm sorry is that funny to you,that I might actually want us to be a family again,Tiny Diamond pull over now." Said Branch.
"Ugh don't be a baby Branch." Said Bruce.
"Your mad at him,but you guys do the exact same thing to me,you all still treat me like the baby in the family but guess what,I stopped being the baby the day you guys walked out on me cause I had to,then grandma got eaten and there was no one else to take care of me,this time I'm walking out on you." Said Branch.

*Branch crumples up his bunker drawing and throws it on the ground*
"This is Branch's Bunker,he built this for you guys." Said Poppy un-crumpling Branch's paper.
"I didn't know." Said John Dory.
"I guess you never asked." Said Poppy.
"Wait,grandma got eaten?" Said Clay.

Poppy goes to find Branch.

"Branch wait,Branch where are you going?" Said Poppy.
"To save Floyd, alone I didn't need them growing up and I don't need them now,what are you doing?" Said Branch.
"What do you mean,I'm coming with you." Said Poppy.
"Ugh why bother aren't you gonna leave me eventually anyway?,everyone else does." Said Branch.
Poppy grabs Branch's hand.
"I have been by your side from the moment we met and you've been by mine,let's give each other some credit here." Said Poppy.
"Right,I'm sorry thank you." Said Branch.
"You're welcome,and I'm not going anywhere,unless it's with you,to save Floyd." Said Poppy.
They hug.

"Tiny,you're coming too." Said Poppy.
"Hey what can I say,I was moved by Branch's speech and his sad sad drawing now let's roll." Said Tiny.